2011.06.11 TRIAL Day Sixteen (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but wasn't the shed kept locked? Hence the break-in for gas cans?
I vaguely remember it was locked, please correct me if I'm wrong.

You're right, hence why did Casey need to borrow one on the 17th. and the dogs hit in the yard along with GA noticing a disturbed area by the playhouse and sandbox? If GA disposed of the body that is.

HLN (arg...) has a special on at 6pm EST today that is probably a trial recap...called Special Report. May be useful to some.

Lord help me understand.
If Baez is claiming that George disposed of the body, why on earth does he try to fight all this evidence? Couldn't George have put a sticker on the tape too? Doesn't this make her look all the more guilty when they continue to argue over evidence that Casey "allegedly" wouldn't have known about since it was her Father who disposed of Caylee?

The stickers will soon be allowed into evidence. The picture is up on the attorneys screens. They're in sidebar with judge now.by Cfnews13casey via twitter at 11:00 AM

lemme guess another Rule 403 argument? lol

Thanks for the picture. That's an huge collection of "keep out" signs. Was this taken after the protesters started showing up or did the A's always have those? Seems weird to have so many if this was before the protesters.

iirc witness was collecting this evidence in Dec., 2008.

Yikes...they must have cleaned up before any media tour.

Kind of a metaphor for the Family...outwardly "perfect"...a mess inside.

Well my home is spotless and clutter free...but the second bay in my garage is packed full of junk...that is hub's area as is the office above the garage that is cluttered full of boxes of stuff...guess I need to let him in on the fact that we are not perfect. :floorlaugh:

Heart stickers, blanket, garbage bags, laundry bag, duck tape all lead back to the A's home. JB would not want of these in. They are so incriminating to his client. The jurors have to make the connection.

I wonder if that is the shed after it was tossed? Guess not, or that would not be the first shown photo.

Bet that neighbor is wondering why KC even asked for a shovel now! GA had one for every task. Wonder if he has a now shovel too? :floorlaugh:

Kronk could not have placed a "heart shaped" sticker on the mouth of the duct tape, especially one that appears to be consistent with ones from KC's house. As far as GA? Nope. And I just can't see KC standing there with GA holding the baby's body saying "hold on, let me get a sticker." Didn't happen.

ITA: stickers from the defendants personal belongings in her bedroom.

The fact that she had that volume of heart shaped stickers makes me really feel she had done the duct tape before and put a sticker on it... as a "reward" for Caylee. I hope ICA rots. JMO

I know a lot of people think she was chloroforming Caylee so she could go out and party, putting duct tape on her mouth, stashing her somewhere. I don't think so. IMO, this was the first time she chloroformed her, and it was JUST for the reason that she would be easier to kill that way. Knock her out, then the duct tape will strangle her. I had heard (can anyone verify?) that as she was growing up, she would bury family animals in the woods on Suburban, then put a heart shaped sticker on the outside of the bag she buried them in. So I take the sticker as something she had always done in the past.

Has anyone else heard that?

Did anyone just see CA she looked liked she mouthed I love you to Casey and then used the end of her glasses to what appeared to make letters or a sign to Casey.

JB is saying rainbow stickers will make her look like a lesbian.

When I clench my teeth and feel my forehead, I can feel two jutting muscles (or something) - one on either side of my forehead in the same place where there are horn-looking markings on KC's forehead. (When they appear, her looks remind me of that actress in the comedy Bride of Frankenstein, don't remember her name.)

Anyway, IMHO, when those markings appear on KC's forehead, I believe she is clenching her teeth.

If you clench your teeth hard you may feel what I feel. The indentations are visible on my forehead when I do it, but not as visibly or as at such a steep angle as KC's. Very interesting to me.

Just peeking in when I can, the house is a mess. See what this trial has done - interfereing with our cleaning schedules!

I see ICA has bucked up today and has her usual game face on. Boy, I can't wait for the trial to be over, besides the justice for Caylee and for everyone else who's lives ICA has screwed up/over I want to hear what those jurors thought seeing her behavior everyday.

Jose's argument....these stickers are like my client SIGNING her name to the deed!!

Yikes...they must have cleaned up before any media tour.

Kind of a metaphor for the Family...outwardly "perfect"...a mess inside.

Check out that whole wall full of shovels on the left. What was SO important that ICA had to go to a neighbor (whom they didn't really speak with) for a shovel, instead of waiting a couple of hours for CA or GA to return home and unlock the shed?

Bamboo?

Preposterous!

Not seeing a lot of love for ICA beaming off of D. Simms today - in fact I haven't seen any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo