2011.06.13 Sidebar (Trial Day Seventeen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the testimony about the tape. But I heard the tape was NOT found in the garage of the Anthony home in December. Was it ever found? I know we see it on the missing posters etc. but was it ever collected from the home as evidence?
No it wasn't.

As a defense attorney, my dad was always hoping the state would have a long drawn out CIC, one that he could poke holes in day by day, as opposed to a short, powerful one, that landed a big blow to his client.

Baez will put on a defense the same as his OS, which was ridiculous. There were so many holes an nothing provable.

The PT had very profession, well spoken ,articulate and educated witnesses.

Who is the DT going to have? the PI D casey, a psychic, Joy wray? I can't imagine any one as good as the witnesses we have seen so far.

JB can double talk, circular talk, or baby talk, nothing will change the fact he has NOTHING. JA will make mince meat of JB witnesses. Just 3 or 4 questions by JA and those witnesses will be discredited or look like babbling fools.

JB will get what he pays for.

I don't concur with the SA, I feel it's missing pieces. I hope the jury is not feeling that way.

As someone who hasn't followed this case until the trial began May 24, and as someone who has avoided researching the case while the trial is underway, I'm feeling a bit shaky after this morning's testimony regarding the hair death band study and the heart sticker residue.

Prior to this morning, I was feeling confident about previous evidence.

IMO, I feel the testimony presented this morning undermined the State's case.

If even one person on the jury feels the same way when the jury retires to deliberate, there is a possibility of a hung jury.

Oh FGS Chick on IS is talking about the motive doesn't make sense to her.

PLEASE what motive for murdering your own two year old BABY would make sense ????:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I think the very last witness will be the tattoo artist, showing what Casey had planned for her future without Caylee...A beautiful life....

Is RA listed as a defense witness?

help! are there archived videos of Dr. Jan Garavalia's testimony so I can re-watch? thanks in advance!

I was under the impression the paver stones may have been put down in the play house when they bought it for her on her 2nd birthday...JMHO

But IIRC, CA said they gave her the playhouse a month early so she could start playing in it. And it took awhile to set it up and do the landscaping and pavers and mailbox etc in time for the party in August.

This is one of those trials that I REALLY wish the jury wasn't sequestered and knew so little about the case. I feel there is so much more out there that they need to see/know..and that is how Scott Peterson got convicted (I personally believe). Because the jury learned a lot outside of court as well as in court. I hope this works out for the State....

No it wasn't.

So the roll of tape was never found? That is not good. All we have is footage showing the tape on the missing posters? That is NOT even enough to confirm it belonged to the Anthony's only the tape of the gas can. Where did the roll go?

Was it used up?
oy my head hurts.

Just jumping back in and have not read up...please forgive.....I am thinking they want to end on the biggest note they have.....how about the stain in the trunk image? they are waiting for their witnesses to arrive @ approx 11:30 tomorrow.....haven't we heard RA is already in the house . . . so they are not waiting on her.....I suspect the last witness(es) will be the slam dunk.....letting the DT call others

any thoughts?

I think the very last witness will be the tattoo artist, showing what Casey had planned for her future without Caylee...A beautiful life....

But would he be so unavailable and/or unable to change his plans so as to not be here today?

Remember the SA still gets to cross the defense witnesses and some of the evidence/testimony we are missing will be much more powerful coming out during cross of the defense's case. Also, even some of the evidence/testimony that the SA was unable to present as a result of motions in limine or due to restrictions based on frye etc., the defense may still open a door to allow some more damaging testimony and/or evidence to be presented. I see a connection made between ICA the car and the duct tape already but be confident the SA will tie up all loose ends if they feel they haven't made the connection well enough already.

As someone who hasn't followed this case until the trial began May 24, and as someone who has avoided researching the case while the trial is underway, I'm feeling a bit shaky after this morning's testimony regarding the hair death band study and the heart sticker residue.

Prior to this morning, I was feeling confident about previous evidence.

IMO, I feel the testimony presented this morning undermined the State's case.

If even one person on the jury feels the same way when the Defense rests, there is a possibility of a hung jury.

I think the previous evidence will prevail. I have a gut feeling the jury is 100% convinced that a dead Caylee was in her trunk. The DT is going to have a difficult time convincing the jury that George was the one who placed Caylee in the trunk when they have determined she was in there for several days and then Casey was driving that car around the entire time. I don't think the hair or sticker is going to be very important in the juror's minds.

The myspace was ruled more prejudicial than probative. I was bummed when that happened. Some people thought it would come in later but once it is ruled more prejudicial than probabtive, it's out.

As for the "stain", I was never impressed with that. I saw several photos and some with outlines drawn in. I never saw the outline of anything - just looked like indeterminate bleach stains or something. Some people felt they actually saw outline of fingernails! IMO, there was nothing of substance there to present to a jury.

What would DC provide to the state's case? Seemed like a clownish person coming up with all sorts of nonsense in order to involve himself in this case and with the Anthonys who were in high delusion at the time. He's a mess.

Jesse Grund offers nothing to the case, IMO, but could hurt it because he stated in his interview that casey would freak out so hard if an accident happened that she would disassociate and tell herself a new story, pretending nothing happened.

DC might have knowledge of defense trying to find Caylee without LE involvement ? IMO DC coming to the Anthony's after working for JB always seemed very suspicious to me.

Tim Miller is slightly busy out in Indiana...it could be that they were expecting him to be available...but maybe he needed to get the search teams set up before leaving. I can't understand why anyone else wouldn't be ready. The State had the weekend to get people moving.

OT-RR, is Tim searching for the Indiana University student right now? Just curious.

There was much more. You didn't see the entire thing on IS.

Several people saw the entire thing on the link in my siggy before it was pixalated. I was one of them. It was quite upsetting, but I am certain it wasn't any more upsetting than seeing the actual photos of just her skull and the way it was found. Those pics, I ahven't seen and I hope I NEVER do.

Linda...I wanted to give you a quick thanks, I copied your link and put it in my siggie..I've watched all of the links to the trial and I like that one best because of the split screen of ICA and the court. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela