2011.06.13 Sidebar (Trial Day Seventeen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The SA's have done a great job! Hopefully before resting they bring in the cell phone ping testimony.They have presented a trunk load of evidence add to it ICA's reactions.When Baez presents his side they will slay them on cross examination.JMO

Oh please let Casey take the stand! The internet will probably crash! I'm thinking since the prosecution have been so gentle so far she will not be as intimidated. :)

I was hoping for something more... If I was a juror I would be convinced now that she is guilty... but I wouldn't be sure of what. I don't feel like I have enough evidence to decide if it was premeditated.

The googling of chloroform, neckbreaking and duct tape around the face wasn't enough for premeditation?

This means to me that RA won't testify. I'm glad, they don't need her.

I had read somewhere that she had been transferred to the Orange Cty. Jail, so maybe JB is using her in some way.

Are the depositions by the psych doctors available to read anywhere? tia

I left for two hours to go to pick some things up and now court is over for the day? What in the world did I miss? Teaches me a lesson for leaving.

Hmmm ...IMO it has to be someone to bring the 31days full circle. Someone with high impact testimony. and along term personal knowledge knowledge of ICA. Uncle Rick?

I missed the testimony about the tape. But I heard the tape was NOT found in the garage of the Anthony home in December. Was it ever found? I know we see it on the missing posters etc. but was it ever collected from the home as evidence?

No. No one looked for it specifically till after the body was found in Dec

I had read somewhere that she had been transferred to the Orange Cty. Jail, so maybe JB is using her in some way.

Well, I meant more that she isn't going to be called by the state. She is local, so no flying in there. I'm not sure if she is on the DT witness list, but would double dog dare them to call her. I don't think they would. :twocents:

Whatever happened with the Homedepo vidoes? Are they still going to show them???

Is the state going to tie in the date 6/15 (if they rest on Wed) somehow being that it was the last day 3 yrs ago that Caylee was still with us since 6/16 per the DT seems to be that fateful day

Oh please let Casey take the stand! The internet will probably crash! I'm thinking since the prosecution have been so gentle so far she will not be as intimidated. :)

It would be awesome but there is NO way she can right? She's already been shown to be a pathological liar, I just can't imagine them putting her up there. She'll have to take an OATH to tell the truth, she can't do it!

But at the same time, she's claiming it was George who made her hide an "accident" - won't she have to give her description of what happened that day?

Could it be the plant/root fella...for tomorrow morning that's flying in? He hasn't testified yet...IIRC

I agree... I think the next witness is Dr. Hall, the botanist... What happened to the guy that did the water studies on Suburban?

Oh please - HLN thinking its Robyn Adams - but she is already in Orange county - Lord these TH's need to read here. lol - we even have her mug shot from when she was admitted to Orange County.

It is embarrassing sometimes listening to the drivel. I can tell you one thing I got out of this case, I will not just believe these talking heads or even shows like 48 hours etc. Before, I just expected that they were presenting the facts as a journalist would. Now I doubt everything they say.

So the roll of tape was never found? That is not good. All we have is footage showing the tape on the missing posters? That is NOT even enough to confirm it belonged to the Anthony's only the tape of the gas can. Where did the roll go?

Was it used up?
oy my head hurts.
The duct tape was extremely rare. I don't know if that was put before the jury. Unfortunately, I missed a lot of testimony because of work obligations.

Are the depositions by the psych doctors available to read anywhere? tia

No....not admitted in evidence - HIPPA laws prevent release to public without expressed written permission .....

I have been straightening the house for the last hour, so someone may have asked this already but:

My question: Does the state's rebuttel case go on totally after the defense is done, or is the state's rebuttel case done on a witness by witness basis?

Didn't JB say during OS that ICA's brother LA's DNA was tested to see if he was the father of Caylee? I thought I heard that, but have not seen anything mentioned about it lately. Does anyone know? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange