2011.06.13 Sidebar (Trial Day Seventeen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm truely confused. What was the point to the FBI latent fingerprints testimony concerning witnessing, but not photographing, the heart shaped pattern on the duct tape? Yesterday they had the forensics evidence collector talk about the evidence collected Dec 11th and 12th. The stickers were collected on the 20th, so LDB said she would get back to that but never did since she was going in order. And I thought a sticker was found at the remain site? Why not tie this together now? So if I understand correctly we have one witness left and he's a botanist and this is how the states case will end, other then rebutal? Seems no point to this FBI latent fingerprints testimony today other then to confuse the jury.

You cannot consider ANYTHING in the opening statement by Baez, without that obvious lie there in no cover up. It is not evidence.

I know that, but nothing the state said makes me know she did this alone, either. Or how, or whether she sat down with a plan to kill her on that day. I can't get past her father not calling police or better yet, driving there, when he found the car at the tow yard and smelled the smell.

but i never heard this presented during the state's case....am i remembering this correctly? i guess the defense could bring it in?

Yes. The prosecution now knows how the defense wants to use their witnesses like RK for instance so their strategy is to put the ball in the DT's hands first. They aren't bringing in that part about the duct tape yet because it places it in GA's hands. The prosecution will then call GA and ask where he got it, etc. JG and the tattoo artist are good examples also that support the DT'
s claims somewhat so they won't use them unless rebuttal.

I've done some thinking about the Home Depot video. That was around the 4th of July and that was when GA and CA put those "paver/patio" stones down inside Caylee's playhouse - so that is what I think is on the Home Depot videos - nothing to see there.

Just my thoughts on why they weren't brought in.

I was under the impression the paver stones may have been put down in the play house when they bought it for her on her 2nd birthday...JMHO

But IIRC, CA said they gave her the playhouse a month early so she could start playing in it. And it took awhile to set it up and do the landscaping and pavers and mailbox etc in time for the party in August.

Oh my I just now realized this backyard playground wonderland and landscaping was installed very recently for Caylee's birthday...which she never lived to see...wow. Gives new meaning to Casey (sadistically) telling George and Cindy she just knew Caylee would be home for her 3rd birthday. So that explains why Casey was so angry when Cindy identified the little mailbox and playground in her backyard as Caylee's! That was the day Casey had her huge meltdown after Cindy testified, and why Casey shook her head 'No' when Cindy testified that the little mailbox had been Casey's from her childhood. Casey was so full of jealous rage toward her own little baby girl, IMO. :maddening:

From the link I just posted....I grabbed a screen shot of the arrivals @ Orlando Nat. Airport.....here below pasted:

1293 Grand Rapids Mon 11:18 Mon 11:55 Departed B 92
American 441 Chicago-ORD
Phoenix Mon 11:30 Mon 11:30 On Time A 16
Delta 2018 Atlanta Mon 11:30 Mon 11:30 On Time B 74
Southwest 262 Milwaukee
Baltimore Mon 11:35 Mon 11:52 Arrived 13 120
Southwest 3920 Baltimore
Albany Mon 11:35 Mon 11:35 Departed A 125
JetBlue 576 Newburgh-Stewart Mon 11:35 Mon 11:32 Departed A 6
Continental 9219 Pensacola Mon 11:40 Mon 11:40 On Time B 46A
American 630 New York-JFK Mon 11:40 Mon 11:40 On Time A 15
Delta 2069 Atlanta Mon 11:40 Mon 11:39 Arrived 30 73
AirTran 853 Atlanta Mon 11:43 Mon 11:42 Arrived 28 91
JetBlue 1780 Nassau Mon 11:46 Mon 11:40 Arrived 11 8
US Airways 1182 Charlotte
New York-LGA Mon 11:50 Mon 11:50 On Time B 54
AirTran 716 Akron-Canton Mon 11:50 Mon 11:45 Arrived 29 94
Southwest 429 Greenville Mon 11:50 Mon 12:05 Departed A 126
JetBlue 1718 Santo Domingo Mon 11:54 Mon 11:38 New Time 9 23
AirTran 9 San Juan Mon 11:54 Mon 11:46 Departed B 95

hope this translates well.....fingers crossed.

http://www.arrowcast.net/fids/mco/fids.asp?sort=@schedule&sortorder=asc&city=&number=&airline=&adi=

But when you say ' on purpose' are you thinking she accidentally killed her by trying to get her to sleep by using chloroform or tape? Because that would be aggravated child abuse and still can bring LWOP or the DP.

I have no idea if she used cholorform on Caylee, just that residue was in the trunk air and that she was interested in it. I don't know how Caylee died. Only how she was disposed of.

But I am not convinced she put the tape on while Caylee was alive...just my opinion.
You know too much from reading here :) The jurors probably have never thought of putting duct tape on to prevent the flow of fluids...matter of fact...IMHO, neither would Casey. Now if she put it on shortly after death to make it look like a kidnapping...she's still showing guilt about what she had done. Why would anyone cover up an accident?

I was under the impression the paver stones may have been put down in the play house when they bought it for her on her 2nd birthday...JMHO

The Anthonys did put the pavers down under Caylee's playhouse when they bought it. But over the 4th of July weekend in 2008 they did a second area of the backyard in pavers. The areal over by the pool and at the rear of the backyard, where they have a patio table and chairs.

Can someone fill me in? Do we think the prosecution is almost done for some reason?

Judge P. announced to the jury today that the state is 'ahead of schedule' and may rest it's case tomorrow or wednesday.

MH? The military wouldn't bend and alter flight times... they are pretty rigid. Especially if he is coming from over seas... not sure where he is right now
He was wired by FBI and went to see ICA. Wonder if there was any info gained.

oooh, that's interesting, I hope it is him. And that he has something really good to say. Was there ever a depo released of MH?

No. No one looked for it specifically till after the body was found in Dec

Oooooo! That may present reasonable doubt. IF the jury catches it, that is......

I posted a long, long time ago that I think ICA will not receive the DP or LWOP but she will be convicted and serve time and will be beyond her child bearing years when she is released from prison.

I am not defending ICA at all, as her actions (whatever they were, accident or not, intentional or UNintentional) caused the death of Caylee Marie Anthony!

I am just saying that if enough reasonable doubt is presented to this jury, that DP or LWOP may not be recommended in the sentencing.

Let us all remember that these jurors have not followed this case in the news and they aren't privey to the information that us sleuths have uncovered thru the years which hasn't been presented at trial.

I am a bit worried, but take comfort in the fact that Scott Peterson:loser: was convicted on circumstantial evidence.

Casey must pay restitution for what she did to her baby girl. The trails all lead back to ICA! MOO!

wm

I was unable to watch the trial on Saturday, later in the evening I read the whole thread. That was the first time since this trial started that I have read the whole thing. I have to tell you all who posted you guys are really funny. I know some post were sad also. It's completely different when one only reads and does not watch. Thank you all so much for posting. You guys did great!

But I am not convinced she put the tape on while Caylee was alive...just my opinion.

You are correct (IMHO) there was no testimony in front of the jury that indicated if the tape was placed on her before or after death. Though Dr. G was quite convincing in saying that a dead child should never have DT on them, regardless of the cause of death. Which, IMHO, leads me to believe it was put on there before death. Unless you're trying to fake a kidnapping.

Oh, my head is spinning....

MOO

Mel

During jury selection does anyone remember the PJ that was excused because they were on the witness list? Was it the Defense list or the Prosecution? Anyone recall?

how much time can she possibly get for the obstruction of justice or lying to LE (whatever the correct verbiage is) ? If she is found innocent of the murder itself, can she still get a hefty sentence?

From the link I just posted....I grabbed a screen shot of the arrivals @ Orlando Nat. Airport.....here below pasted:

1293 Grand Rapids Mon 11:18 Mon 11:55 Departed B 92
American 441 Chicago-ORD
Phoenix Mon 11:30 Mon 11:30 On Time A 16
Delta 2018 Atlanta Mon 11:30 Mon 11:30 On Time B 74
Southwest 262 Milwaukee
Baltimore Mon 11:35 Mon 11:52 Arrived 13 120
Southwest 3920 Baltimore
Albany Mon 11:35 Mon 11:35 Departed A 125
JetBlue 576 Newburgh-Stewart Mon 11:35 Mon 11:32 Departed A 6
Continental 9219 Pensacola Mon 11:40 Mon 11:40 On Time B 46A
American 630 New York-JFK Mon 11:40 Mon 11:40 On Time A 15
Delta 2069 Atlanta Mon 11:40 Mon 11:39 Arrived 30 73
AirTran 853 Atlanta Mon 11:43 Mon 11:42 Arrived 28 91
JetBlue 1780 Nassau Mon 11:46 Mon 11:40 Arrived 11 8
US Airways 1182 Charlotte
New York-LGA Mon 11:50 Mon 11:50 On Time B 54
AirTran 716 Akron-Canton Mon 11:50 Mon 11:45 Arrived 29 94
Southwest 429 Greenville Mon 11:50 Mon 12:05 Departed A 126
JetBlue 1718 Santo Domingo Mon 11:54 Mon 11:38 New Time 9 23
AirTran 9 San Juan Mon 11:54 Mon 11:46 Departed B 95

hope this translates well.....fingers crossed.

http://www.arrowcast.net/fids/mco/fids.asp?sort=@schedule&sortorder=asc&city=&number=&airline=&adi=
Could also be a connecting flight.

My favorite testimony

Dr. Vass on eating raw hamburger with bag on head:)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE7g3lU-3rk"]YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony Trial - Dr. Vass and the hamburger theory‬‏[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nemonic13