2011.06.13 Sidebar (Trial Day Seventeen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just fyi. My son in law flew in on a military plane from Afghanistan. to Germany... anither military flight to New York then a commercial flight to Atlanta. IIRC military flights do not depart every day. He had long layovers... It took him 3 days to get home... so if it is MH and he is overseas... Even if the SA realized he'd be needed sooner, there would be no way to hasten his arrival, and could explain why HHJBP had no choice but to delay.
MOO

I remember CA talking about the playhouse during the trial. And she talked about all of the work that she and George and Lee did on the house. The yardwork and the pavers and the lil mailbox. And I am almost positive she said they purcjhased it a month early.

And she said they bought the pavers because they didn't want Caylee to be on the grass/ground when she either played or sat down in there.

I think the final witnesses should not be a scientist. I need a lay person to help seal her fate for me.

Here is a list of the flights arriving

http://www.arrowcast.net/fids/mco/fids.asp?sort=@schedule&sortorder=asc&city=&number=&airline=&adi=

List of Flights arriving …..6/13/11 Orlando International Airport

Southwest 262 Milwaukee
Baltimore Mon 11:35 Mon 11:52 Arrived 13 120
Delta 2069 Atlanta Mon 11:40 Mon 11:39 Arrived 30 73
AirTran 853 Atlanta Mon 11:43 Mon 11:42 Arrived 28 91
JetBlue 1780 Nassau Mon 11:46 Mon 11:40 Arrived 11 8

AirTran 716 Akron-Canton Mon 11:50 Mon 11:45 Arrived 29 94
American 1734 Dallas-Ft. Worth Mon 11:55 Mon 11:59 Arrived 5 15
Southwest 215 Kansas City
Nashville
Birmingham Mon 12:00 Mon 11:46 Arrived 14 121
Southwest 2718 Chicago-MDW
Nashville
Panama City FL Mon 12:00 Mon 11:41 Arrived 13 122

JetBlue 955 Boston Mon 12:00 Mon 12:05 Arrived 11 5
Air Canada 944 Montreal Mon 12:05 Mon 12:02 Arrived 6 22

Southwest 463 St. Louis Mon 12:05 Mon 11:54 Arrived 14 123
Southwest 749 Cleveland
Baltimore
Hartford Mon 12:05 Mon 11:48 Arrived 13 129

I don't think anyone would believe Casey if it HAD been an accident, or at least in her mind, being called an "unfit mother" and all. I am NOT defending Casey...just that I can imagine her doing the tape as part of her story that she was concocting about kidnapping, and with her brain, the way it seems to work, doing so very quickly after Caylee died.

I tend to agree with you and the defense is likely to take that up. The tape could go either way. This is all pretty muddy waters. If the duct tape was all part of the plan, why no internet searches on that, since everything else seems to be subject of a search?

I see it compared to the Scott Petersen case a fair amount but there were not multiple people in that house, people with dysfunctional relationships compounding each other in a round robin. Both circumstantial cases but the players are a different story.

It won't be hard to make a case that Casey became a basket case and all you need is one juror to have a reasonable doubt as to what went on and that will be that for this trial.

JSR, I did not know she did that. I agree with you. The Jury should know that. Do you have a link to this information so I can read more about it? Thanks!

amydlite, I don't. I just know it's somewhere in the discovery.

I don't think anyone would believe Casey if it HAD been an accident, or at least in her mind, being called an "unfit mother" and all. I am NOT defending Casey...just that I can imagine her doing the tape as part of her story that she was concocting about kidnapping, and with her brain, the way it seems to work, doing so very quickly after Caylee died.

Ok but died how? I'm sticking with Dr. G's 100% of the times when it is an accident, it is reported as an accident.
Going with your post, hypothetically, if it was an accident and the duct tape was put on immediately after Caylee died to set it up to look like a kidnapping, seems like a lot of detail for it not to be premeditated. (taking into account the duct tape with fringe hairs that could be attributed to the tape being wrapped around Caylee's wrists) (and if she loved Caylee as much as the Defense is saying, while she is thinking how to make it look like a kidnapping she is hysterical and crying and trying to revive Caylee.

((((correction for clarity and facts: there should be the word "drowning" after the word "accident" (which also should be changed to the word "accidental")

I am still not convinced either that the duct tape came BEFORE Caylee's death...in fact, I wrote this earlier in the week and am just putting the theory out there again...
Has anyone else considered that maybe Casey's "sickness" was real---because she realized after hearing the testimony that the child who she had accidentally drugged and thought she had killed had actually STILL BEEN ALIVE when she wrapped that duct tape around her little head?? and ... Just think, if it were an accident (meaning she meant to knock her out with chlorAform, not kill her) and that when she could not wake her, mistakenly thought she was dead, and then in part of her hurried frantic attempt at covering up her crime, actually did kill her--and imagine all this time she thought she was dead BEFORE the tape and only learned yesterday, that she actually was not. Now wouldn't that be a serious Mind**** for Casey?

When it comes to the charge of 1st degree felony murder, it does not really matter which came first, the chloroform or the tape..It is enough to prove that the child died while being abused or neglected..There is a link somewhere her for that Florida Statute...Anyway, I do believe they have proven that the duct tape was applied to a non-decomposed Caylee as otherwise it wouldnt have remained inplace..It would NOt stick so well after grave wax was present on the body...

Guess its horse and cart scenerio..either way Caylee died resulting from Child abuse and neglect..and to top it off she was disgarded like trash for critters to get at....And that is even worse behavior given KC is the blood mother of sweet Caylee...Depraved mind I would say!!

Just my thoughts on that :seeya:

I've been thinking KC put that tape on baby Caylee while she was alive. The story of the drowning was thought up after KC was in jail for awhile. I was a little concerneed about no prints on the tape, no prints of KC's, but also no prints of GA nor RK. After the trial is over and the jury leaves to deliberate I'm hoping they will say they have enough evidence to show she is guilty. Hopefully they won't have to discuss it :) They'll return in an hour or so ???? Well one can hope :)

well if she drowned in the pool, I wouldn't think that the duct tape could stick to a wet face.....

So you are saying the duct tape could have been solely to make it look like a kidnapping?

Three layers of 8 inch strands of duct tape applied from her chin up to her eye sockets to simulate a kidnapping? And didn't two forensic experts testify the duct tape was applied pre-mortem?

I so hope the SA is prepared in the event any of the Anthony's pull a fast one by aiding the DT in lying to get Casey off. I am fully expecting it, and would not be one bit shocked should it occur. JMO

If that happens Oakley, we'll need more than Tylenol!

you guys need to keep the faith. I know it's hard and every trial I have watched, everyone always panics when the "end is near." but keep the faith in the SA, and remember their closing arguments will be coming right at the end to tie it all together. I am confident in the SA :)

As for the theory that ICA lovingly may have placed the duct tape across her precious daughter's mouth and nose in an effort to prevent body fluids from escaping...let me just punch that theory right out of the ball park!

First of all she would have needed to place duct tape across EVERY open orifice of her tiny little body, mouth, nose, ears, eyes, vagina, anus, etc...not to mention that at some point during decomp the skin begins to slip...so what then...did she not have enough duct tape to completely mummify this child?

I think not...she placed that duct tape there as a means to end her childs life!

Not really, but I don't know that she did not die in some other way and the duct tape came later, and yes, I know that if she used chloroform, it hardly matters, sentence-wise. I'm just saying we don't know if cholorform killed her either. We just don't know how she died.

The reason that we do not know the cause of death is because she was triple wrapped in garbage bags and thrown into a swampy filthy empty lot in the woods. And before that she was decomposing in the trunk of her mommy's car for DAYS.
Two plus Two = Four, imo. I don't even care HOW she died anymore. All I care about is what I do know. I know the child was treated like trash after her death. I know her death was hidden and lied about and covered up.

Cindy and George were actively reaching out to Casey and trying to see their granddaughter. They were the ones who notified LE, reported the child missing.

Casey was the only person lying and making up stories to cover the child's disappearance. Casey was the only one throwing bags of garbage in her trunk, and then abandoning a perfectly good car because it was out of gas.

I believe that the state laid out a pretty good case so far. Sure, I wish it were more established by other details we already know. But I have faith in them, and I will wait and see how they bring it home.

I so hope the SA is prepared in the event any of the Anthony's pull a fast one by aiding the DT in lying to get Casey off. I am fully expecting it, and would not be one bit shocked should it occur. JMO

This has been my thought since the trial started. I am not sure if GA will do it but I am wondering if he is planning on at the end of trial to agree that the DT was correct in what happened. Surely he would not do that to Caylee but I would not doubt it for one minute if it would save ICAs life. It might not even be until the sentencing phase and then I could see him and CA standing and screaming ICA was telling the truth, you just never know with these people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr