2011.06.13 Sidebar (Trial Day Seventeen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez will keep objecting and doing whatever it takes to keep the State from resting. I betcha he is scared cause there is no way he figured it would end this quickly and he isn't ready!

Except isn't Mark Tara's (is that the right name?) ex husband?
CA has said that Caylee had a half brother and I believe that would be Mark's son he had with Tara?

Again, just things I've heard and am confused about. I've not thought about Mark being Caylee's father until I thought about the above.
Remember KC said 'we never put the babies on the phone' or something like that.

The plot thickens as I think Lee was heartbroken by Tara, could he have fathered a child with her? Then Caylee and ________ would be cousins.

Where to begin, :)crazy:) supposedly LA thought Tara aborted his baby, and that Tara is MH's crazy x-wife. I am not sure this isn't one of KC's soap opera stories she told to CA.....(oh, crud I just confused myself!!! LOL)

I read on another thread that the "how to make chlorform" site specifically stated the acetone is NOT the nail polish remover type but the paint remover type.

I have a can of paint remover in my shed. I have owned my home since 1977 and we have always kept a can in our shed.So that IMO is something average homeowner has.

Because they cannot grow under water.

This is only my opinion, but I bet the plants that are there are of a kind that can grow underwater....swamp-type plants, because there is probably a lot of water a lot of the time. Or at least enough water to make it that kind of habitat.

Where to begin, :)crazy:) supposedly LA thought Tara aborted his baby, and that Tara is MH's crazy x-wife. I am not sure this isn't one of KC's soap opera stories she told to CA.....(oh, crud I just confused myself!!! LOL)

IIRC It was on Lee who wrote about the aborted baby and Tara.

No need, unless there is a Star in the East, Mark stated he did NOT have sex with ICA. imo, ICA was stringing Mark along, just as she did the other guys. Kinda/sorta like hedging her bets or boys to be exact.

I'm not positive, but I think Mark said in his depo that he either had done a DNA test or he agreed to do one.

What I am sure about is that he had knowledge that Casey had withheld Caylee from Cindy in the past. So it appears this was not something new and that the A's may have misrepresented how many days Caylee had been gone from the house in the past.

OT: That picture of ICA, with the witchy "come here my pretty" finger is freaking me out.

LOL - it reminds me of the grinch! It's my avatar until I see justice served for Caylee. It sure shows her ugly coping side now doesn't it.

MOO

Mel

I think that most of us have heard so much evidence - a lot of which would never be admissable - that we expect to hear more. We have to trust the SA's here... right now they have shown powerful evidence that she is the only one to blame. The DT needs to show quite a bit to support their opening statement. I think the SA wants to see what they are going to say and rebut from there.

Even if she IS convicted,WTH do WE do next. :crazy:

I believe in a Higher Power,Karma,and Justice. If she's not convicted there is a reason for it,but she will not get away with it.

When I have the time back I will really have to get myself in gear and start doing all the things I have neglected doing while watching this trial...Many things have been left undone since the trial has started...I don't even want to leave the house right now afraid I'll miss a big "bombshell" :)
My family just shakes their head at me, they think I've lost it.... I tell them," I promise you, I'm not the alone." :)

Who is to say that it wasn't both?? Caylee was chloroformed and duct taped?? That is what I believe happened. Doesn't matter which one actually killed Caylee because both were contributing factors. The chloroform was used to subdue Caylee... making it impossible for her to fight back... the duct tape was used to make sure Caylee never took another breath. Who knows what killed her first as both could have caused her death. Casey had to have known that both of these things seperately could have caused Caylee's death... putting them together was making sure of that death!

The State doesn't have to choose, imo. There is no reason why either one of these things were present other than for the murder of Caylee.

I think it is the right thing to do to show what evidence they have of possible manners of death, even though it might be confusing.

I might believe the duct tape was for staging if Caylee accidentally died because of chloroform or neglect from Caseys part. But why three big pieces?

OT: That picture of ICA, with the witchy "come here my pretty" finger is freaking me out.

In that picture ICA looks like a bucket of water thrown on her would cause her to melt! I only wish it was that easy to rid the world of her presence:innocent:

The amount of duct tape used is what justified in my mind that this was a clear indication of homicide.

If ICA was devastated about the drowning and only put duct tape on Caylee to make it appear like it was a kidnapping, then why would ICA feel the need to use more than one piece of tape? Knowing the dynamics of the family, especially the relationship between CA and ICA, I could have possibly been swayed into envisioning a distraught ICA holding Caylee in her arms, sobbing uncontrollably as she softly places ONE piece of tape across Caylee's mouth. (of course I don't buy this, I'm just saying)

However, the fact that several pieces of duct tape was used and wrapped with considerable amount of force, completely around Caylee's head is confimation to me that this was a homicide. It shows that ICA was in a rage when she put the duct tape on Caylee. ICA had had enough and she snapped. Poor little Caylee didn't stand a chance.

Wait, I just listened to testimony a few days ago where it was said the tape went from the left side to the right side, was held on by a mass of hair on one side and was slightly attached somehow to the other side but WAS NOT WRAPPED COMPLETELY AROUND CAYEE'S HEAD.

LOL - it reminds me of the grinch! It's my avatar until I see justice served for Caylee. It sure shows her ugly coping side now doesn't it.

MOO

Mel

You should make it a double, with CA in her lime green sweater at JM deposition, now that would be scary!

Talking about emotions here........I feel ICA is 100% guilty but my gut feeling has always been that she will would not be convicted.Have you ever thought of how you will feel if the verdict should come back NOT GUILY or hung jury? Honestly, I will be devastated and extremely angry. Justice will not have been served. And I can't imagine having to see JB walk out that courtroom with having the last laugh...Just curious if you have thought about how it will affect you emotionally? I cannot wait for this trial to end so I can move on with my life...it has consumed me.

I agree with you. I believe she is 100% guilty, I believe the state proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Casey premeditated the first degree murder of her own child. BUT I will not be surprised by any verdict, hung jury. I've been devestated too many times to count by "slow" jurors. No offense to jurors....just nothing they do surprises me anymore. I was certain OJ, Robert Blake, MJ and Phil Specter would be found guilty too (the first time around)

I am prepared for anything this time.....doesn't mean I'll recover quickly though.

IIRC It was on Lee who wrote about the aborted baby and Tara.

Thank you :)

Did LA say that the Tara he was writing about was really MH's ex or did KC somehow weave that into her jail house lies to GA and Ca?

TIA

When I have the time back I will really have to get myself in gear and start doing all the things I have neglected doing while watching this trial...Many things have been left undone since the trial has started...I don't even want to leave the house right now afraid I'll miss a big "bombshell" :)
My family just shakes their head at me, they think I've lost it.... I tell them," I promise you, I'm not the alone." :)

Lol I too have done absolutely nothing since this trial started, to include the hearing lol. My husband thinks I've lost my mind! Got alot to do once its over, that's for sure.

IMO, even people who are completely convinced as to their understanding of what happened to Caylee, should have the desire/fair attitude to correct a total mis-statement. Most people realize they said the tape was not wrapped completely around the head.

This is for those here are saying that Dr. G. said 100% of all accidental deaths were reported or 911 called..and they have been shown/told that Dr. G. did not say that..but was speaking about "Child Drownings"...so I found the video of her testimony..

Orange County's chief medical examiner testifies that in her experience, all of the child drowning cases she dealt with were reported to 911

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28199337/video.html

I suggest everyone listen to this and decide for themselves just what she testified to...

Went back re-read my post GG I did say something else didn't I, I forgot to put the word "drowning" in front of "accident" - No excuse for not stating facts to make my point
sorry.....won't happen again....

There is talk about Robyn Adams being called to testify for the state.

Ugh. Sorry but I do not agree with this. The state has just had a series of highly intellectual investigators testifying about scientific evidence. To put somebody of questionable credibility on the stand at the end of their case is dumb if you ask me.

The letters from ICA to RA don't carry much weight with me. They were written after ICA was arrested and both JB and ICA knew they would be made public at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste