2011.06.13 TRIAL Day Seventeen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@KBelichWFTV
Kathi Belich, WFTV
Casey looks away from jury during sidebars
1 minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

JB is saying wow look at all the steps, surley that could lead to contamination. 11 steps, noone could be that carefull.

IMO this is the first time the heart shaped sticker has made sense to me......the sticker residue was the size of a dime.....it is in addition to the puffy heart found on the cardboard....I have been trying to put those two together this whole time......now I get it!

Also, didn't she post a sweet photo of Caylee on Myspace, with the same puffy heart sticker attached to that photo?

Where is JB going with this??? How does this help ICA?

jb is making sure the jury understands how important this
heart sticker evidence is, as he carefully goes around nailing
the final nails in kc's coffin.

The heart stickers that were shown in a photo on Saturday from inside the Anthony house, were not the same puffy hearts. They were flat, heart-shaped stickers that were perhaps a bit larger. The photo was shown to the jury I believe, but the stickers were not mentioned. Again, these looked different, but a juror might remember them at this point. Also, there were hearts stored in the garage bin (and there were a lot of them--sheets of stickers), but I don't know if these photos have been introduced yet.

I am confused as to how the puffy hearts theory came in here? We have residue of a heart shape....and then stickers from Casey's room.... What in that suggests "puffy"? Not trying to be argumentative...but just askin.

And ICA has great disdain for Well Educated young professionals who have a passion for their jobs......Looks down her nose at them, as they bring out her own insecurities.

I might add that he is even more disdainful of academics, and got spanked thoroughly by them all. He is simply not in their league intellectually and it shows.

Now, academics are accustomed to hubris. Young students often overreach and assume a great deal based on very limited knowledge. It is fashionable at the moment to bash anyone in education. It comes with the territory, and we live with it.

Be forewarned, though. If you drag them into a courtroom and attempt to make them look foolish or inept, they are going to be patient to a point -- then it's time for a spanking.

:cow:

Bill Scheaffer saying that if JB had pled ICA "no contest" on the check charges, then appealed it - if she takes the stand, should would not have to say "YES" to the question of prior convictions because during the appeal process the convictions would be on hold. He thinks that JB either made a huge mistake or they did this because they never had any intention of calling her to the stand.

Bill Scheaffer - "Some day I think JB will make a fine lawyer" - LOL.

JP has to shorten these sidebars. JB will talk forever!!!!!!

After this trial JB will need the chiropractic adjustment of the century. One of these days all his head cocking is going to pinch something important and cut off blood flow to his brain.

It may be too late for him. Just sayin' :innocent:

JB, trying to throw out the word contamination...I hope JA slams his azz on re-direct!

stevehelling Steve Helling
And the jurors, who have been listening intently, now look bored during the sidebar. #CaseyAnthony

Just does not make sense to me that sticker residue was exposed to water and dirt out in a swamp but maintained a pristine shiny residue with no dirt... :twocents:

She did say that it was like the residue around a band aid that has been on for an extended period of time and said "you know that dirty sticky outline." or something to that effect.

Really? Even given how much Casey appears to have loved hearts collecting stickers with images of them, even down to decorating photos in her photobucket account with hearts?

I am curious where you stand now after hearing this wintess testimony?

I still feel the same. I think if the residue had been there it would have become more pronounced with the black powder because the powder would have adhered to it.

What is the heart sticker in this photo on? A leaf or something?

it's a piece of cardboard or something similar, I dont know if they ever said for sure what it was on. it looks like a thin particle board piece to me.

even if they get the heart sticker in it still only implicates someone in the A's household correct? I am worried there isn't going to be direct linkage to ICA. I was hoping they found a ICA hair stuck between layers of tape..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay