2011.06.14 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Eighteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh WOW! How was the sidebar transscript released to the public?

Pipetone has gotten these at least twice - this being the second. They are available to public under sunshine/foia, he's the only one asking, I guess.

Started watching Dr. Drew lately and am surprised by his reaction to ICA. He seems to have some experience working with addicts that lie, but maybe his specialty in addiction hasn’t prepared him for ICA. He seems completely bewildered and mesmerized by her blatant behavior. He even admits he is becoming obsessed with this case and that I can identify with. He’s about the only TV show besides the occasional NG that I tune into anymore. HLN and INSESSION have become mouthpieces for the defense and listening to them just puts me in a really bad mood.

I think they are doing this for a reason - money. They know KC is guilty and will be found guilty. So if they lean that way, there will be no big BOMBSHELL shows when she is found guilty. On the otherhand, if they spoof that she may be innocent or found innocent and she's found guilty, the subsequent shows will be BOMBSHELLS and they will rake in the viewers they've been stringing along.

OK, one word...WOW!!!

Although...it would TRULY make me happy we wouldn't have to listen to JB or CM question anyone....and we can get on with convicting/sentencing....I mean "deliberations".....

What did they say? Can someone please give a synopsis of the sidebar? Can't listen or watch at work. THANKS!

:dunno: can someone please answer this?

From the testimony given, the analyst found heart shaped residue while using an instrument on the duct tape. She had a supervisor concur with her about what it looked like, but because of the other tests being done on the tape, the residue apparently was lost, so they could not get the image to show up again. No pictures were taken, and it doesn't appear that the heart shaped sticker that matched this particular image was ever found (at least they never presented it into evidence).

So, I guess, no they didn't hammer it home, although having the expert testify to it, and having a supervisor confirm what they saw, I, suppose, is good enough. As someone said yesterday, the tests being done on the duct tape that destroyed the heart image, were far more important than the heart image itself.

Not sure if this has been posted yet. It is the sidebar from yesterday when HHJP said the DT will be putting on a CIC and CM gets upset.

http://211.43.148.137/10001/854A7/UNKNOWNLSN_00000051.3gp

And I got the information from here

MikeDeForest6 Mike DeForest
Judge Perry to #CaseyAnthony lawyers: "Y'all lied to me" and "I can't trust one thing your side says anymore " http://ow.ly/1tLSpk

Is it just me, but neither link work for me. What am I missing? Anyone? :truce:

Not sure if this has been posted yet. It is the sidebar from yesterday when HHJP said the DT will be putting on a CIC and CM gets upset.

http://211.43.148.137/10001/854A7/UNKNOWNLSN_00000051.3gp

And I got the information from here

MikeDeForest6 Mike DeForest
Judge Perry to #CaseyAnthony lawyers: "Y'all lied to me" and "I can't trust one thing your side says anymore " http://ow.ly/1tLSpk

Do you have other links to these? When I try to open them, they are attempting to open my media player which for some reason is not working on my laptop.

Good morning everyone. While I was showering this morning, I was thinking about the case (which I think is funny and sad at the same time) and particularly what everyone says about how ineffective JB is and how it is absolutely crazy to hire an inexperienced lawyer when you are facing the death penalty (as is so well evidenced by him not knowing the answers to questions BEFORE he asks the witness).

I remember Cindy in some of the jail tapes questioning JB and KC defending him without really having a clue. KC shot herself in the foot by not allowing people who actually love her (faults and all) give her some input when it came to this guy. Almost like an abuser himself, JB had her cut all ties to everyone on the outside world BUT him. Kind of amazing that abuse is the angle he chose when he used some of those same tactics to keep KC on the hook (thinking with his overly inflamed ego that this would be the case that MAKES - rather than breaks - his career).

Anyway - thats my nugget for this morning. Off to hang out in the real world and hopefully tire out my kids so they take a great afternoon nap and I can watch the SA wrap it all up uninterrupted (yeah, not likely but a Mom can dream).

From the testimony given, the analyst found heart shaped residue while using an instrument on the duct tape. She had a supervisor concur with her about what it looked like, but because of the other tests being done on the tape, the residue apparently was lost, so they could not get the image to show up again. No pictures were taken, and it doesn't appear that the heart shaped sticker that matched this particular image was ever found (at least they never presented it into evidence).

So, I guess, no they didn't hammer it home, although having the expert testify to it, and having a supervisor confirm what they saw, I, suppose, is good enough. As someone said yesterday, the tests being done on the duct tape that destroyed the heart image, were far more important than the heart image itself.

Thank you, Celt! I have to go back and listen to that testimony. Was that on Saturday?

I cant find the regular thread anywhere, even just to read. Ive been gone a couple of days, has anything with the forum changed. Like I cant find this mornings "morning session"....

There is no morning session today - since court does not start until 1:00 today, they have not started a regular trial thread yet.

At the end of the day, they put the trial threads in this archive thread

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=449"]Trial Archive - Threads and References - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

WOW!! Transcripts from the sidebar...HHJP has as much affection for the DT as I do it seems. HHJP does not want a mistrial here...and he is really trying hard to do all he can to avoid that.

The PT has pushed the DT to show their hand IMO...and lets see what they have...:crazy:

Oh man, I really want to see these, but my media player is not working. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member