2011.06.14 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Eighteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICA was agitated and running off something to JB at the start of recess. JB was standing, and kind of hit ICA's arm like to make her stop. Did any body else catch that?

This is how I see CA at this moment in time...she's grieving over the "truth" and having to come to terms with it. She's grieving for her precious Caylee and now coming to terms with the future grieving she may have to do for her only daughter as a result of telling the truth...and I believe we are hearing the truth from CA...now.

IMO Cindy didn't throw anyone under the bus.

Why can't people understand that Cindy and Georged LOVED and ADORED their granddaughter and at the same time HATE what their daughter did but still love her?:banghead: It's not impossible to hold TWO CONFLICTING ideas and feelings at the same time. They're human, they're not perfect. I think they are BOTH doing the very best they can, under extreme torturous conditions and are being as honest as they can be.:maddening::maddening:

Cindy is a VICTIM

She had to be confronted with her deposition to rebut her statements today on teh stand...me no likey liars. I stand by my statement that real love does not enable a child to evade consequences of a horrible vicious killing.

In that photo of the command tent it was Lee in the background.

Why can't people understand that Cindy and Georged LOVED and ADORED their granddaughter and at the same time HATE what their daughter did but still love her?:banghead: It's not impossible to hold TWO CONFLICTING ideas and feelings at the same time. They're human, they're not perfect. I think they are BOTH doing the very best they can, under extreme torturous conditions and are being as honest as they can be.:maddening::maddening:

Cindy is a VICTIM

I think we are all just shocked because we all thought she had decided to tell the truth instead of trying to cover for Casey as they had for years. I know that I thought they had finally realized they needed to come clean after the DT opening.

Maybe it is just us putting our expectations on Cindy's actions. God knows I dont know what I would do if I were her.

One minute I want to hug Cindy, the next I want to ask her WTH is she thinking. If i am that torn, I can't imagine how she is feeling.

Wonder why LDB didn't show the label "Whitney" from the canvas bag at the scene, and the one in the garage....I would think that would be important....

Let me just say this.

I don't envy CA.

I don't expect her to not love ICA nor want her to not fight like hell to keep her daughter from getting the needle.

But,

I am disheartened that she's not being completely honest in her testimony today. I'm saddened that she put GA under the bus by saying he sometimes drives the Sunfire. GA has been very loving and supportive of CA during the trial. And one shouldn't be more important than the other but she needs to realize that GA will be there for her after this is over (provided she doesn't continue to really throw him under).

I'm confused and conflicted. And I feel a little foolish for giving CA the benefit of doubt that her unconditional love extended to Caylee. I now really wish they had stayed to listen to the graphic testimony about little Caylee. I think it's important for them to know just how much pain and terror ICA put their granddaughter through.

OK - Cindy told the truth this time? or not?

She did hit ICA in that she is not placing that shirt at the home, so GA couldn't have touched the body.

She said the blanket was gone from May forward....meaning it wasn't it the home when the supposed drowning took place, thereby alleviating GA wrapping the body in the blanket.

But what was all that other stuff? HELP

Bueller, Bueller, anyone?

Excellent comment on the blanket not being in the house in June. Your correct, they cant tie George to the blanket!

:maddening::maddening:CA CA CA why would you do this to Caylee!!...Why would you throw GA under the bus?? Whyy didn't you mouth I love you to the pic of Caylee instead of to the beast who murdered her????? WHY!

I have had family members addicted to drugs, who steal from small children and end up in jail multiple times, spending most of their adult life behind bars. I've had suicidal family members who attempted suicide in a house with children in it. I have had family members who did not protect me from molestation or talk to me after I told about it and I have been so angry at them that I wouldn't talk to them for years but it doesn't stop me from loving them. Family is family. You don't know ICA personally, she's not your family. You're entitled to your feelings towards her but leave room for respect that her family has theirs.

I don't think her mouthing I Love You is wrong... ICA is her daughter. And she might be sentenced to death in the very near future. Her emotions must be at a constant struggle.

Did she do this? I thought I read a tweet that she glared at ICA when leaving the stand??? Please let us know!!!

ICA was agitated and running off something to JB at the start of recess. JB was standing, and kind of hit ICA's arm like to make her stop. Did any body else catch that?

Yes, I think it may have been about the shirt - ICA is going to lie about that shirt.

I don't think her mouthing I Love You is wrong... ICA is her daughter. And she might be sentenced to death in the very near future. Her emotions must be at a constant struggle.

But Cindy's "i love you"'s are usually attached to something she just did, kind of like, I did that because I love you. That's the problem. Love her all you want but don't lie for her.

Originally Posted by TotallyObsessed
OK - Cindy told the truth this time? or not?

She did hit ICA in that she is not placing that shirt at the home, so GA couldn't have touched the body.

She said the blanket was gone from May forward....meaning it wasn't it the home when the supposed drowning took place, thereby alleviating GA wrapping the body in the blanket.

But what was all that other stuff? HELP

Bueller, Bueller, anyone?

I'm so worried about ICA getting off that I didn't even think of it from that angle....awesome.

I am disgusted by the "I Love You" together with the "altered" testimony!
Cindy forced LDB to bring out her previous deposition statements several times just to get an honest answer out of her! Sheesh!

Cindy did everything she could to be helpful to the Inmate.
She tried to infer that her hair was brunette at one time and long enough to be the questioned hair in the trunk!

She tried to put her own mother and brothers in the Sunfire so the hair in the trunk could be theirs and not Caylees.

She tried to say the duct tape did not come from their home, when she KNOWS it did.

She altered when she lost saw the Whitney canvas laundry bag from being in Caylee's room to being in the garage now.

And she is not done yet.....

Cindy is a VICTIM

The thank you button was not enough!!!
Yes, she is a victim.

Wonder why LDB didn't show the label "Whitney" from the canvas bag at the scene, and the one in the garage....I would think that would be important....

Same here! Although I hate that it was a "Whitney" style bag that ICA disposed of her daughter in :(

Cindy said she had never seen the shirt... that pretty much puts the shirt as something Casey put on her(Caylee)... that said, Cindy just silently pointed out to the jury that what Caylee was found with (that shirt) was there via Casey.

And...I'm wondering the importance of this, too. Is perhaps the shirt something that Casey purchased with "stolen" funds? Is this a way to bring in the felonies?

I'm apparently in the minority but I think CA is being honest but she's obviously straddling the middle of road too - she has to be honest but she can't answer in a way that makes it worse for her daughter either. Parents don't want their kids to hate them no matter what.

It's going to be worse for her (and us) when the DT gets her up there - they are going to make it all about Casey, "you love your daughter correct"? That kind of thing, we'll see her break down for Casey over and over again up there.
bbm
Compared to her previous depositions and statements to LE she lied big time today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper