2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think im starting to get CA. when questioned by LDB she feels the need to defend ICA a wee bit. when being questioned by JB she feels the need to defend her family. she must feel majorly conflicted. George and Cindy have to be so careful of what they say because they lied so much in the beginning trying to cover for ICA. Im sure they did that because they were in denial that ICA have killed Caylee. Now that they are being confronted with ICA throwing her family under the bus they may wish they could correct their statement but cant due to impeachment. no wonder shes a mess today. she really doesnt know what direction to go .

SIDE NOTE: FURIOUS JB INSINUATED SOMEONE ELSE DRESSED CAYLEE BEFORE DISPOSAL. ICA HAS ADMITTED TO BEING WITH CAYLEE AT TIME OF DEATH. IM SURE SHE WASNT RUNNING AROUND NAKED BEFORE THE SO CALLED ACCIDENT. IM GETTING REALLY SICK OF THE DEFENSE AND THEIR ALLOWED INSINUATIONS WITH NO PROOF.

CA never said she was a nurse of decompostion- that is incorrect and does not even make sense, as there is no such thing. I cannot remember or find the exact quote from her testimony, but it is something like "I am familiar with that smell, as a nurse, of decomposition". She is not calling herself a nurse of decomposition- there is no such thing...you cannot nurse decomposition. :banghead:

CA did say that she was a nurse of decompostion following the bond hearing while she was in an elevator with GA and some reporters. I will have to find the link.
However, she did not say this today during her testimony which I believe is what the person was asking originally and that I misunderstood.
Trust me...CA did proclaim this in the past.
OK? I will find the link.

I think they are going to say that hair some how belonged to the grandma.

But she is alive! I am not understanding the hair line of questioning. Didn't the hair have a DEATH band???

Wonder how George will receive his currently legal wife after her testimony...I hope we hear as it was tweeted he was angry during testimony.

IMO the jury seeing this sticker up close....and the evidence from ICA's room....she be going to Lowell.

Asked earlier...how did the jury come to request Exhibit 313 when they are not yet in deliberation?

Question: why can't this be done during deliberation? (passing around sticker)

the jury did not get to see it.. they sent a note to the judge as per that... now they get to see it.

(this is their right as per hhjp)

Juror 8 took notes after handing it #CaseyAnthony -fellby cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:46 PM

Typically 24 month old babies are thicker then almost 3 year olds..they get longer and leaner as they are more and more mobile and grow taller.

My almost 6 year old just dressed himself in some 3T shorts he found in the closet the other day. LOL And amazingly they weren't that tight!

Poor George!

How can these Lawyers get away with lying? They know its not true!

Why cant they just give ppl truth serum....... there has to be a drug out there that makes ya tell the truth! There one for everything else LOL

Yeah. And they call other people 'morally bankrupt', was that the phrase? It's unreal.

IMO
the Duct tape never left that house! KC put that tape on here right there.
I think Caylee died at home.

I think so too. I was thinking that because the stickers were right there in the house. If the duct tape was put on her outside the home, she would have had to go home & get the heart sticker & put it on at a later time. Unless the duct tape was used to hold in seepage, then again, it would have had to be put on while she was in the trunk, then the sticker put on it. She obviously wasn't driving around with the stickers in her car. I could be all off in my thinking though....

I've come to the conclusion that ICA represents pure evil.
I just don't get how she can sit there, with absolutely no emotion on her face, while her mom is on the stand, breaking down. How she can see see the pain her mom is in, pain she caused, and not look.....oh, I don't know....sad? sorry? remorseful (for being the root cause of why her mom is even up on the stand, at least)?

As much as I want to find a better use of my time, I find myself glued to the tv screen, searching her face for some small smidgen of feeling.

Pure evil.

Stickers come unstuck. So what?

I think JB does not want the jury to think they were found separately, as if this was the sticker attached to the tape. It was, rather, attached to this cardboard, not the tape.

Actually, I put my kids in shorts that are a size smaller than what they wear sometimes, because they sometimes run big or have the function inside of them to make them looser or tighter. My son is 22 months and can fit in his 18 months shorts and he's HUGE for his age (34 lbs)

CA testified that Caylee was "chubby" at the time- my kids always had a chubby phase before a shoot up growth spurt so it is possible that the shorts still fir her around the waist later on. My kids also wear shorts that are small than their shirt size. Very common

It was a special brand of tape that had the logo repeating across the entire roll. That type of Henkel tape was only manufactured for a few years.

The thing is we know that but the jury has not been presented with that evidence as yet (to my knowledge) - I missed one day of testimony though...

MOO

JB looks suddenly defeated and deflated. I think the jury specifically asking to see that heart worries him a lot more than it does his client.

Baez was trying to make a big point about the shorts being a smaller size than what Caylee was wearing when she died. My son is 8 and he still has some shorts that are 5/6, becuase they are elastic waist and he can still wear them. Its common.

If the jury asked to look at this, doesn't that mean they were talking about the trial? I thought they were not suppose to mention anything at all. Am I taking to literally this statement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomada701