2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i noticed that too. maybe she really is conflicted. maybe she still loves casey but feels like she needs to try and be as truthful as an anthony knows how. i just cannot read CA right now.

To me she's the same ole Cindy we've come to know and love.

So Roy Kronk placed the shorts at the Suburban site?? George would have surely knew the size of Caylee's shorts??

:floorlaugh: And the Pooh Blanket ... and how did Kronk get the heart sticker from ICA's bedroom ? ? Hmmm ... let me guess . . . :floorlaugh:

Something I haven't seen mentioned: I have no idea what kind of duct tape we have in our home. Duct tape is amongst the many tools and gadgets my husband collects. It wouldn't surprise me if CA wasn't familiar with the duct tape they had in their house. In my house, that stuff is my husbands junk that I have no use for.

Wonder what George feels about Jose saying he dressed Caylee after she died?

I bet they want to see if its "about the size of a dime" like they heard that the outline was on the duct tape.

My 3 yr old still wears 24M clothes for SOME things. Especially TARGET brands. They run big around the waist. GET A CLUE, BAEZ!

If he had ever been around his child when she was small he would realize there's no such thing as fitting a child's garment just going by the size on the label, they vary so much from one manufacturer to the next.

I'm not understanding how the jury can ask to see this. If they are not allowed to talk amongst themselves how did the request get started? Did only one single juror want to see it and go ask the foreman? The request didn't sound like that. They may be approaching shaky grounds, imo.

Please tell me that CA DID NOT mouth "I love you" to ICA. Please!!

i think im starting to get CA. when questioned by LDB she feels the need to defend ICA a wee bit. when being questioned by JB she feels the need to defend her family. she must feel majorly conflicted. George and Cindy have to be so careful of what they say because they lied so much in the beginning trying to cover for ICA. Im sure they did that because they were in denial that ICA have killed Caylee. Now that they are being confronted with ICA throwing her family under the bus they may wish they could correct their statement but cant due to impeachment. no wonder shes a mess today. she really doesnt know what direction to go .

SIDE NOTE: FURIOUS JB INSINUATED SOMEONE ELSE DRESSED CAYLEE BEFORE DISPOSAL. ICA HAS ADMITTED TO BEING WITH CAYLEE AT TIME OF DEATH. IM SURE SHE WASNT RUNNING AROUND NAKED BEFORE THE SO CALLED ACCIDENT. IM GETTING REALLY SICK OF THE DEFENSE AND THEIR ALLOWED INSINUATIONS WITH NO PROOF.

That is really what defense attorneys do...just put something out there as a possibility.

Why did the state not put the fingerprint analyst's collegue on the stand...the one who also saw the heart shaped residue?

Those don't look like the same shorts that were found with the remains... has this been proven?

Did the shorts have a tag on them that said 24mo. I know I saw a 3T tag on something presented in those pictures... Was that the shirt?

One reporter tweeted that only witness they saw in hall left is recall of Welch from crime scene investigation...

Just this morning, I put a pair of 18mo. shorts on my 37 month old granddaughter, and they still fit her.

I caught a bug....chills, fever and headache and I feel awful. But I have to say, emotionally I am even sicker, I don't like where this is headed at this point in time..the fear is setting in.............

My son re-wore all of his smaller size shorts after being potty trained. There was never any evidence of a disposable diaper being found. I know they deteriorate faster but just thinking that old shorts would easily fit......

If the jury asked to look at this, doesn't that mean they were talking about the trial? I thought they were not suppose to mention anything at all. Am I taking to literally this statement?

The judge mentioned that the request could have come from 1 single juror, and that's all that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imdoey