2011.06.14 TRIAL Day Eighteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This item 313 is Baez' problem - HE needs to deal with it since HE introduced it...if I were LDB I would hang him out to dry on it.

Silly question maybe but, if the jury cant talk amongst themselves about the case then how do they know that some of them need to see something again such as picture evidence?

Any juror can ask to see evidence, then the others can agree.

Why didn't the State already show exhibit 313 to the jury after they entered it into evidence??!!

I know the judge is sick of the defense, but I hope he is not going a little overboard in showing it...he seems to be really angry with them (granted, I get it) and I don't think he should be showing it...JMO.

OMG - your post lit a lightbulb. ICA needed the shovel to use to pry up poor little Caylee in the trunk to get the bag to go underneath her.

There it is - I've always wondered - it just came together.

Did they test the shovel for DNA?

Could Baez possibly handle the piece of evidence any MORE than he is currently doing? Talk about tainted.

I'm confused as well, how can the jury be asking when they aren't supposed to be talking about the case yet?

Or is the idea they can ask questions related the to the current witness?

This is thr first time I've actually seen ICA look scared! I can't imagine what G&C must be thinking/feeling right now!

Is the jury present at the moment?

Nevermind! JP said "let's bring them in"

I have to ask - if not her own grandmother then WHO is to step up and be completely forthcoming and truthful in the quest for justice for CAYLEE?

I can empathize with Cindy Anthony, but my loyalty lies with the deceased 2 1/2 year old who has NO ONE else to fight for her but virtual strangers - the State attorneys, LE and the FBI. Casey is a grown adult who made her own choices. Caylee was an innocent toddler.

Beyond sad. :cry:

Couldn't agree more. I feel bad for CA and GA but it disgusts me how they continue to stand by their daughter after all of the lies, accusations, and all the evidence against her that she killed their granddaughter (probably out of spite against them). I feel like they are present in court more to support their daughter than to seek justice for Caylee.

Yikes I keep getting lost..Trial thread gets closed..so head over too Sidebar..LOL..yikes Back to Trial thread..Im getting revolving door syndrome

Anyway, Am I correct..Did Cindy actually testify she had never seen that "Trouble Comes in Small Packages" Shirt..or was it a different shirt?

TYIA:waitasec::crazy:

I'm not sure since I can't see this, but I wonder if this trial has brought Cindy right back to the edge. It was easy to come off as a grieving grandmother in the beginning, but I think all of the testimony has showed her just how bad this was, that it was a murder and Casey was the one who did it. She may not have been in court for some of it, but I guarantee she and George were watching what they could from home. I think she is nearing that territory she cannot go into, the one had that her covering for Casey for three years until six weeks before the trial started. I think CA is cracking, and when people are under a lot of stress, then tend to go back to old habits. I think that is what she is doing now. I won't go as far to say that she's right back on the DT's side, however.

I think CA's testimony in the beginning had alot to do with FEAR - for herself and George. She had just heard all of the horrible things their family was accused of & was at a point of feeling like she had to fight to save herself. She had been really beat down & was vulnerable.

Fast forward to now - CA has been sitting in the court room hearing all the evidence that BURIES her daughter. She has had enough time to lose her fear for herself and to slip back into old habits. Now she is trying to walk a line between bending/slanting/out right changing her testimony to benefit Casey but not so far as to impeach herself.

All IMHO as usual.

I personally feel it is more than sufficient to tell the jury it was found stuck and also there is photo evidence of how it was stuck. I dont think this is so serious, to keep the jury from seeing it and I think it is borderline tampering to stick it back on :|

I have to ask - if not her own grandmother then WHO is to step up and be completely forthcoming and truthful in the quest for justice for CAYLEE?

I can empathize with Cindy Anthony, but my loyalty lies with the deceased 2 1/2 year old who has NO ONE else to fight for her but virtual strangers - the State attorneys, LE and the FBI. Casey is a grown adult who made her own choices. Caylee was an innocent toddler.

Beyond sad. :cry:

Sure, but it's not your daughter on trial for murder, so it's easy for you to have loyalty only for Caylee. If you were in her shoes, I bet your view would be more clouded.

Anyone else notice how almost every time they publish a picture of Caylee, ICA turns to whisper to whoever is sitting next to her?
(The third pic is of another whisper just after a pic of Caylee was displayed).

Yes! And we always wonder what in the world she has to say at a moment like that -- "That's not me?" "That's not my house?" "I don't remember that picture?" I'd say it's odd, but let's face it. This ICA is waaaaaay beyond odd.

"i wasn't there as often as george was"

stop putting your husband under the bus woman !

I thought it was good for George. If he'd seen Caylee drown and thrown her to the animals in garbage bags I'm not so sure he'd have felt like wasting a lot of time trying to find her.

Then perhaps we should wait until her trial to treat her like the accused?
In THIS case, she is a Grandma.
JMO

:rocker::clap::clap: :blowkiss: A simply Thank You was not enough IMO

All the Cindy bashing IMO is making everyone very confused:bang:

Respectfully please lets keep this thread flowing for those following who can not watch.

Plenty of time to bash a grieving grandmother who IS a victim in this case later in the sidebar TYIA!

Is JB not aware that all documents and evidence entered will be in the jury room when they begin deliberations? That being said; there's no need to have the jury pass it around now anyway. They can look at it in hand during deliberations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech