2011.06.15 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Nineteen)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor HLNews --- they really need to read WS.

They are showing VT's mug shot on screen now and talking about the new witness that is a felon.

I took my little one to the beach today, what did I miss?

Was it crazy, did JB decide to do the moonwalk in court to deflect attention away from his evil client or did CM shock everyone by being nice?

I haven't decided if I'll even watch the Defense's CIC. I don't think my heart (or stomach) is strong enough.

I had the same feeling but then I realized that the delightful Mr Ashton will be getting up and tearing the defense witnesses to shreds on cross and also I imagine he'll be bobbing up and down like a pop tart "objecting" and putting Baez off his stride - Now that, I can't wait to see! :)

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Mason is concerned jury is discussing the case because they requested to see evidence yesterday. #CaseyAnthony -fell

Surprise surprise! Think defense reads here?
I actually think they got most of their ideas from reading message boards from THE BEGINNING. Truly...sometimes even using the same wording...as in this instance.

I'm looking forward to the defense CIC, it will be good for some giggles when the prosecution undoes everything the DT tries to set forth. I feel bad for CiCi and JoJo, but they're ability to endure is well documented. I hope they'll have some peace in the near future. jmo

They admitted 2 cans of air, stipulated to meaning of tattoo and then argued for aquittal...

Someone correct me if I missed something please

I think they would like the case to be finished also, so they may get on with
their lives!!

Are they starting at 9am tomorrow? TIA

Yeppers, get ready to see a lot of no posting, just sitting on hands, maybe feet and noses too.

Or posts that look like this:

#*advertiser censored**%#$&^

And, no we are not being translated into another language here at WS.

Yeppers, get ready to see a lot of no posting, just sitting on hands, maybe feet and noses too.

Or posts that look like this:

#*advertiser censored**%#$&^

I am concerned about my TV (afraid flying objects might hit it).

How can CM have argued 'we don't know how she died' while asking for the acquital when in the DT's opening statement they specifically stated Caylee died on July 16 as a result of drowning?
__________________Can someone explain to me how CM can explain this discrepancy in his story?

Another question......Does anybody know when RL put the chloroform picture on his myspace? was it around the same time that ICA did the internet searches?

Day1918.jpg

Oh Glory I love that!

How can CM have argued 'we don't know how she died' while asking for the acquital when in the DT's opening statement they specifically stated Caylee died on July 16 as a result of drowning?
__________________Can someone explain to me how CM can explain this discrepancy in his story?

I believe he was referring to the State's case-in-chief. That they didn't prove how or when she died or who did it. Or at least he thinks they didn't prove it. :)

They are taking calls on HLN..I always wonder if anyone from WS calls or has called. Anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btc121296