2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too Stiletto! A nice, crisp Pinot Grigio. Talking on the phone with my Dad, who lives in Florida, about what he missed while he was out.

I told him that I had to pull out the wine because my brain is absolutely NUMB from watching the "paint dry" today.

To think that I canceled my hair appt. today, thinking that today's testimony would be remotely interesting.

Cheers gal!

Ecco Domani here!

What was the point of that last witness?

The sticker was in lane 6 and I care about that because...?

Because there was also a bone found there, so I guess he wanted to show that they are associated somehow...

Why does JB like to use "Formers" as witnesess?

I have the same question. Why didn't he cover this territory during his cross the first time around? Serious question - I don't understand. Can someone please explain?

What was the point of that last witness?

The sticker was in lane 6 and I care about that because...?

He was trying to show it was far from where bones were found...because THAT map didn't include where all the bones were found. The liar!

It was found right next to a gaterade bottle w/ sringe filled with chloroform....lol

Did she testify it was 45 feet away from remains? Or did I get that wrong?

With the hurricane, water conditions, etc. Baez is going down the wrong road here. These Jurors are not dummies. That heart could have floated anywhere.

I think he is trying to show that the heart sticker was random "garbage/trash"

I don't think it matter's that the heart sticker was not near the body. They have been saying over and over it was flooded...that sticker once it fell off could have floated to that area...

Can I offer anyone a glass of Pinot Noir? Saintsbury Garnet 2009. Lovely! :toastred:

I thought he was not a 17 at that marker (d3 I believe) I missed a few piece because my boy was pretending to be a sheet worm monster and trying to get me.

GA is NOT a 17:rocker:

JA cleared that up after he said something about the sample being so small and reasonable science that it is inconclusive...which she said correct

Oh come on. All this harping on the heart shaped sticker really has nothing to do with the fact that she killed Caylee. I don't care whether there was a sticker or not. It's just a gruesome detail that means very little when weighed against the duct tape.

So what was the point of that last witness? I know she and Baez speak English, but I feel like those times when I overhear a conversation in another language and have no idea what was just talked about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1