2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the same question. Why didn't he cover this territory during his cross the first time around? Serious question - I don't understand. Can someone please explain?

He can only cross on what the initial scope of the direct was about. If he has other questions, he needed to wait until the defense's CIC presentation.

Is there anyone neutral here that will tell me whats going on? I missed the last couple hours at a doctor appt. I want to know if Baez has made more headway after the dna stuff or how the case is looking but NOT thru rose colored glasses. How are things really going?

It has been so bad and so boring that I have gotten a headache and not watched too closely. And I will not mention my feelings about JB. However, Bill S. said JB is doing well, doing what a good DT should do. He said that JB should share turns with CM and DS. He also said that JB should call GA and go after him like "a redheaded stepchild," since he made accusations against GA in his OS.

Did the judge give the jury the instruction to ignore the testimony about the dna and Lee after the lunch hour was over or did it stay in? anyone know what that was all about?

Dang...phone rang. Someone tell me what just happened please?

Um, excuse me, Ms. Mock Juror. Jurors are not permitted to use telephones during trial. You are under sequestration. Please adhere to previous admonitions. ;)

In Session ends at 3pm,,now on HLN,,ALLLLLLLLLL commercials!

Have any of you checked with your local provider about coverage.. Here in Tampa we have 2 cable companies. Brighthouse ...is also covering this on the famous " BayView 9" that a lot of prospective Jurors mentioned.. and I have Verizon which is showing a no commercial viewing on it's weather station .. # 461 which says "10 Weather Now"

Just a thought ..

And in Lane Six we have "longshot"...and he's off!

JB: (long pause) Linda has come up to the podium Casey is watching (watching). :yes:

Oh come on. All this harping on the heart shaped sticker really has nothing to do with the fact that she killed Caylee. I don't care whether there was a sticker or not. It's just a gruesome detail that means very little when weighed against the duct tape.

State presented it as evidence, he has a right to try to blow a whole in this evidence.

JMO

Anyone want to bet JB's vcr clock is blinking? Not a master of technology.

Is it just me or has Casey been restless and on edge for the past 10 mins?

Has anyone noticed this?

Did the judge give the jury the instruction to ignore the testimony about the dna and Lee after the lunch hour was over or did it stay in? anyone know what that was all about?

It stayed.

No need to look up JB. No help from there.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1