2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted JA to ask in the cross exam how far were the farthest little bones found from each other?

With the ten minutes of fumbling, I don't think anyone has a clue what the last witness was testifying to.

It has been so bad and so boring that I have gotten a headache and not watched too closely. And I will not mention my feelings about JB. However, Bill S. said JB is doing well, doing what a good DT should do. He said that JB should share turns with CM and DS. He also said that JB should call GA and go after him like "a redheaded stepchild," since he made accusations against GA in his OS.

Yeah, I guess some of the TH's are just buying things left and right. Fox News, on their website has the following headline: FBI Witness: Caylee Evidence Contaminated :banghead:

Baez is just way too nervous.

How many sentences has he completed where he didn't change direction after the first few words?

I can't follow him closely this afternoon - he is far too annoying.

This witness seems amused by JB's antics. LOL!

He's trying to drive home the point that the heart was 45 feet away from the remains. Too bad the previous witness just admitted there were bones also found in the area of the sticker.

Jenny Welch up next. We love her. Go Jenny!

I love it SA is not crossing these witnesses that gives JB zero credibility. HLN just said the same thing about the tropical storm..

Welch back on the stand

State presented it as evidence, he has a right to try to blow a whole in this evidence.

JMO
I agree, but he needs to plow though the evidence that is more substantial. The heart sticker is an irrelevant detail, but not the "meat" of the evidence. He's punching air.

I wish the State had asked how far away were many of Caylee's bones from the skull. This is getting really silly. Is this their CIC, really?

Isn't this just incredible testimony we have today? I thought watching paint dry was great but this beats the pants off that.

I'm getting embarrassed for Baez. This is like watching bad Karaoke. He doesn't have his act together. This jury must be :waitasec:

With the ten minutes of fumbling, I don't think anyone has a clue what the last witness was testifying to.

At least they got to see the line get drawn. Did any of the feeds show it? I would have liked to seen how far it really was.

OMG! This is unreal. Now he wants to know how far away the duct tape was? Really? This is such a complete waste of taxpayer money!

What is he gonna do? Say RK had a map of where he laid everything out?

Nope, he's trying to point out that the heart shaped sticker was far from skull and other bones...thus, could just be random trash. Fair point. Let's see where he takes it.

ETA: Uh, he's done? So he takes it nowhere? Okay.

The sticker likely floated away or blown by wind. 30 feet away is still in close proximity of her body.

Is it just me or has Casey been restless and on edge for the past 10 mins?

Has anyone noticed this?

ca1k.jpg

State presented it as evidence, he has a right to try to blow a whole in this evidence.

JMO

Well, with the second witness he placed the heart 30 feet closer to the skull then the 1st witness did. I hope he has two more.

Poke me when Jose makes a point...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1