2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know JB "Can you pubish?" You seem a bit technologically (not an all inclusive assessment) challenged to me.

OMG! This is unreal. Now he wants to know how far away the duct tape was? Really? This is such a complete waste of taxpayer money!

What is he gonna do? Say RK had a map of where he laid everything out? :waitasec:

LDB has no questions.

DIRECT EXAMINATION OF RON MURDOCK BY JB:

(Mombomb finds him to be a cutie.)

He is employed by the OCSO as a supervisor in the forensics unit. He was asked to hook up his mapping system that he has previously testified to. He did so and was then asked to draw generally where the heart-shaped sticker was found. He marked where 45 feet from the baseline was. JB requested to publish to the Jury. (We can't see). He estimated it was approximately 30 feet from where the skull was found to where the heart shaped sticker was found.

Where were the duct tape pieces?

OBJECTION BY LDB - inaccurate - (No ruling given - I don't think)

So, estimate from where the sticker was found to where the skull was found is 30 feet? Yes.

Please mark on States 79 where sticker was found.

No further questions by JB.

No cross by LDB.

Witness excused.

Ronald Murdock - OCsO - supv. of forensic unit...previously demonstrated map software system...open & hook up - ask to demonstrate

draw a
sticker of heart shape found on cardboard....draw lane 6 45' from baseline...

JB consults w/LDB - shows item to witness...LDB up to talk w/Jb @ podium...she appears to be quite talkative...JB says ok to her....pubish to jury?

how far distance from skull area to where 45' from baseline lane 6...approx. 30 feet based upon mid lane 6 and approx. place with heartshaped sticker w/cardboard....Q-63 and 64 ducttape from skull area....2 areas on diagram as 2 and 3...Object -

JA ask JB over to his desk....

so best you can give where sticker found to where skull found is 30 feet yes.

give an indication of an X on SA #279- location? yes
witness marked ...no further questions...
witness excused.

I really wish he would just question one for the rest of the day. I am going to lose my mind hoping he doesn't call a family member today.

all of this seems useless, about location I mean, if the place got inundated during storms and the hurricane, anything can move about, and both sides can state this fact.

Does JB feel at ALL deflated with the Prosecution asks no questions on cross?

No further questions....witness gave Baez a look like "Really?" that's all?

Boy, JB sure is doing a lot of nothing. When will we hear something new? Him explain some of his allegations? This is nuts.

Is it just me or has Casey been restless and on edge for the past 10 mins?

Has anyone noticed this?

I noticed too. Maybe because she's FINALLY realizing how bad her DT is (wishful thinking on my part)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mzrowdy