2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm

but to clarify, as I understand it the jurors themselves do not know which of them is designated as an alternate or a juror - so they all must assume they are making the decision

That may be but WE know who the seated jury is and who the alternates are and juror #4 (previously 1319) is a seated juror and will not become an alternate.
I thought this was helpful in re: the 13 point DNA testimony:

http://www.orchidcellmark.com/dnatestresources/resultsinterpretation.html

BTW, I think I'm going crazy.....

Caylee is a 14,15
Casey is a 15, 19
George is a 17 at the same marker?

Did anyone else hear that? Anyone else think that can't be right?

No, she said GA was NOT a 17 at the same marker, IIRC.

In other news, JB made a good point there - that the heart sticker was very far from the skull. A school is nearby so kids could have dropped it at some point. Nevertheless, the sticker is in good condition so it has not been there for years and it does seem to match the sticker outline found on the duct tape.

At least it is moving at a rapid pace. Not sure much is being accomplished.

I swear I have been watching, what did the last witness testify about?

Poor Pop Tart Jennifer. :innocent:

No sending the jury in and out like a pop tart... witnesses are not so fortunate.

Considering her bones were scattered around more than that 30 feet, I do not understand how this helps Baez that much.

Okay! I got this now. Lane Six...heart shaped sticker. Bucket. NO BLOOD in TL car or on anything.

Lane Six. Blood. Win Lose or Draw pad. Suitcase. Lee is NOT the father of Caylee although he was tested to see if he was. Accidental drowning...

Ah. ha...hum...

Poor LDB looks like she's got the worst freakin' headache ever!

State presented it as evidence, he has a right to try to blow a whole in this evidence.

JMO

You're right. I guess I just find it less relevant. But how I feel about it has nothing to do with what the DT is trying to do, or should put on! :banghead:

I would not be surprised to see new court procedures after this that the DT needs to have a logical order to their case, and it has to make some kind of sense! At least I wish that would happen, OMG.

The funny thing is - he did not try to pick apart the State's case from these last 2 do-overs. He stayed within their scope. He just didn't get it the 1st time. He didn't get it this time either.

4th do-over - Jennifer Welch. Let's see if he comes up with anything new.

He is TRYING to look like he has a case and is presenting it or poking holes in the State's - but he has failed so far.

Last time I checked, animals do NOT drag non-edible items around.

True but bear with me a moment and I apologize for the scenario proposed, they can drag non-edible items away that may happen to be attached to something edible.

Where was this sticker found in relation to the 4th piece of duct tape that was further away from her body?

Last time I checked, animals do NOT drag non-edible items around.

Flood waters do though. We have a creek on our property and you should see the cr*pola that comes down it when we have heavy rains/flooding.
I believe the flooding in that area caused the sticker to come off the tape and it floated to where it finally rested.

I really don't think JB and crew were prepared to put on a defense. And this junk (the scrambling to put "something" on) is the result of the judge sounding (yelling) them about not doing so.

This is the witness that was up when ICA did the Lindsey Lohan thing with the finger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member