2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She just said she could not use this sample to exclude or include anyone because it was inconclusive and didn't meet the threash hold... so she could NOT exclude Casey and Caylee!!

So if it is all inconclusive we have wasted the day

Worries me, why didn't juror #4 take notes all thru the states case, but now taking notes??

Maybe cuz the state's case was clear and believable, and she is attempting to make sense of what the DT is putting forth. Someone who is hesitant to judge may be very careful to be fair and honest, IMO

I think the dinner was for HER to help HIM use the big words because I don't think he has any idea what he's talking about...

JB gets another do over... I am embarrassed that our justice system can allow someone so inept to be an attorney and lead a death penalty case. Thank goodness I dont live in FL.

PLEASE review this forum thoroughly before posting today:

:tos: Here they are!

PLEASE avoid posts that are:

- bashing the defendant's looks or grooming, in words or through visual images

- using derogatory or demeaning terms to refer to players in this case

- snarky to fellow WSers

- otherwise sending the thread off-topic.

Posters who continue to ignore the TOS or the Rules of Etiquette will find themselves on a Time Out.

If you come across a post that violates TOS or the Rules of Etiquette, or that is clearly taking the thread off-topic, the appropriate response is to hit the red triangle "Alert" button, leave a message for our mods, and move on. Please do not quote the offending post or comment upon it in any way. The mods are equipped with brooms and light sabers and will do everything in their power to make sure that WS continues to be the premier true-crime forum on the Web.

Thank you to the many posters who have helped the mods by alerting on questionable posts these last days.

bumping again ;-) this includes defense witnesses... please and thank you for your support in this!:rocker:

Again...inconclusive.

(This is where I'm going to start cussing. NOT JOKING.)

And Dr. Vass and Dr. G were both very hostile toward JB/CM. Expected?

Personally, I never saw Dr. Vaas or Dr. G as being "hostile" towards JB. IMHO their change in demeanor from the PT to the DT was solely due to way that they were being treated by JB.

I give Dr. Vaas and Dr. G all of the credit in the world for not losing it during JB's crosses because me, welllll... :bigfight:

He just said lab personnel? All that to show there was contamination? I'm so lost...

So is this just HHJP giving Baez another "do-over" because he didn't know how to ask the proper questions on direct?

GMAFB

Time to stock up on coffee. At this rate, this trial may go on until next year.

In Session reporting DNA on tape did not match Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV