2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Baez has something utterly brilliant planned for this, but as of right now all I can think is: HUH!?

I'm "huh"ing along with you. All I got out of that was that the witness does not talk to himself. :waitasec:

Oh wow. I honestly feel like this was all over my head. I think I missed the DT point?

Re-Direct

Baez: I know YOU are but what am I?

:loser:

I have no clue if the jury is watching ICA but that constant chair hopping has to annoy them. :banghead:

So stupid! Why would GA be a suspect when ICA said ZFG, not GA?

she lied about ZFG so they have to other way to prove Casey did not do this,so they are going to attack LE,GA for reasonable doubt..

Q for verified lawyers - is Jose Baez paid hourly like a regular lawyer ? I can see NO other reason for the questions that just took place other than he's going to pad the heck out of his bill ( knowing that after this case, his only line of questioning will be " would you like fries with that ?).

I'm afraid that esteemed counsel JB is just way too cunning for me. :crazy:

OMG! Hahahahahahahahaha! I just saw KC LOWER HER CHAIR!!!

Did anyone else see that?

LDB: When you inspected Tony Lazaro's car did it smell like there had been a dead body in it?
Bloise: No.
LDB: No further questions.

JB: When you inspected Mr. Lazzaro's car was there a bag of garbage that had been in there 3 weeks?
Bloise: No.
JB: No further questions.

this is the anniversary of her daughters death, and she is giving googly eyes to CM???

I will never get it...

Hmm, Is ICA just trying to keep JB's seat warm for him while he's at the podium, or does sitting in his chair make her feel 'special'?

I am really starting to question where JB got is degree from!? Not only if he is a real lawyer, but if he has even Watched a tv show about lawyers!!! not being snarky, As I am not a lawyer but I can figure out what to ask better than he can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buzzerd