2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What little sign did Baezzzzzzz just give to Mason at the D table? Like a quick 3x tap tap tap on his upper right shoulder. Anyone see that? Like a baseball sign or something.

He was testing his mic, I believe.

Am I the only one who thinks that what she just stated, that there was a tiny amount of "X", "X" being female, on the shovel, that it helps the state?

:waitasec:

The state is worried somewhere down the line Jose is going to say the FBI did not perform more test to confirm this DNA on the shovel.

I always figured she tried by leaving trash/garbage in the car hoping it would overpower the decomp smell :twocents:

Just like I think she left the car at Amscot next to the dumpster for the same reason.

HAZAH! ICA just sneezed, first time in court in 3 years, "Daddy" just sent her a msg - You're not getting away with murder :)

now jb asking about the duct tape

Does anyone else feel this line of questioning is completely meaningless? I feel like the DT had nothing scheduled for today and called on her to talk forensic jibberish!

Does anyone have any idea as to where this will actually lead the DT? (Besides take them up to a lunch break?)

JMO

Anyone think the defense team has actually settled on a defense yet?

lol.

why would dna exist on the shovel but no where else?

Because no Anthony family member had access to it to clean it.

I really think the Anthony family did a good job of cleaning the car once they got possession of it.

Duct tape? What the heck happened to the shovel? Did we leave it back in TL's jeep? I've got whiplash.

I have not been following closely - working with the tv on, but I need to take something for a huge headache at this point. Thanks so much for commentary and pictures - you are all brave and dedicated souls, I just cannot watch this.

JB going for the old "no blood/no dna on duct tape".

Okay...but does he think the jurors don't recall the flooding, the months and months the body was exposed to the elements?

HJBP:
JB: rfu for shovel
HS: x for female at 55 rfu's
JA: excluded from man but not identified as woman
HS: limited amount no conclusions
JB: not asking to id results - if reaches 50 threshold
JA: what relevance
JB: dna there, that's it, as far as, that's fair game, there was a portion of dna there not more
JA: to what end some later point argue (upset)
HJBP: mr. ashton calm down
JB:miss anthony borrowed the shovel
JA: concerned dt going to try to argue
HJBP: (to HS) results - what does those results mean
HS: at 50 rfu, at peak - no other info other than there is a peak
could be from female could be from male - no conclusion can be offered
HJBP: JA can address in cross
Jury returns
JB: can everyone hear me - recap, diff thresholds of dna present, something above 50 rfu, did not reach 200 level , fair statement something there, best way to summary what is isn't there
HS: not meet reporting critieria
JB: next report March 19, 2009 - (very jolly, flipping to new page on poster board)
SIDEBAR
HS: Q62 -64 , tape from medical examiners office
JB: talking about duct tape?
HS: yes Q62- 63- 64 - 1st exam top, swabbed for any bio material
JB: top side, non adhesive side
HS: yes, dna profile was generated but below threshold of fbi reporting policy

Good Lord.... how long can this man continue to talk ... and not make a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1