2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB: "Can the jurors raise their hands...?"

Of course not! JB should really know better. Ridiculous question, IMO.

UUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
This poor jury now they are subjected to being asked to raise their hands if they are not understanding a question that could have simply been answered with a "yes" or a "no."

Very late to work this morning so I just got the stream on. I checked on my iphone around 9:30 and the witness was explaining her job or something. Doesn't sound like I missed much besides science that's not terribly relevant and making everyone sleepy. JA got worked up about...something.

Has JB been horribly offensive yet today?

The witnesses just said amplification and I wondered if Jose's zombies were involved. (Sorry, nobody will get that. I need more coffee more this)

Im sorry but Baez creases me up - he is now handing his marker and drawing board over to witness and standing there proudly alongside her

may the jurors raise their hand if they are getting confused???
No...because they would have hands raised all of the time and the state might be charged for herniated discs and carpel tunnel.
Move on Mr. Baez!

I get it now. Defense will emphasize DNA on the shovel, but no DNA on the tape. I'm slow on the uptake today. #CaseyAnthony

I hereby pledge in the presence of all my WS friends that I will endeavor to avoid being anything near this boring for the rest of my teaching career.

JB asked the witness if she's confused, I am confused JB, what does blood have to do with this case, what's with all the talk of blood.

Oh my gawd. Its like college all over...

I wonder if there will be a quiz...

OMG he is so obsessed with that stupid board. I am sorry.

Judge, will we be done with this before Christmas? I hope that JA gets up and asks 3 questions which clarify and dispel all of this nonsense.

So confused as to why JB wants to prove there was DNA on a shovel borrowed by his client to possibly bury her dead daughter????

I don't believe the shovel was put into evidence to show it had no dna. There was testimony it was tested for dna. It was entered because Casey borrowed it and BB testified to it.

BB was given back his shovel by ICA, of course he handed over to the OCSO, so if they found some non descript DNA, wouldn't it be his????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz