2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sending prayers for the jury. I'm praying they can please not go to sleep.

Witness: This pad is sooo wrinkly. Geez!

(LOL she didn't say that but I wish she would)

Is this the most aimless, rambling opening to a defense ever? It certainly feels like it.

JB: May the jurors raise their hand if they get confused?
:)eek:)
HHJP: No.

:floorlaugh:

Um yeah - if raising their hands when confused was an option - they would have looked like they were on a roller coaster ride every time JB or CM was up to the podium....:loser:

Baez now wants others to play with him on his happy board coloring pad...

will there be a test after this lecture? :eek:

As I listened to HHJP's tone though...it was more like...me talking to one of my children...translated:

It is okay..I understand...don't get upset...I am in control...I see what he is doing...he won't get away with it...sit down...shut up and trust me.

I was thinking something similar.. Judge Judy .. when she says "do I look like I need your help?" .. "Does it look like you are losing?"

I'm coming in late... I don't understand why JB was asking about Tony's car...? Casey had access to that car but George and Kronk didn't so if anything had been found in that car it wouldn't tend to whitewash his client in the least.

hubby was just asking about joyce's ulysses. I hadnt even noticed that caylee was killed on bloomsday. I think I will go to dublin next year for bloomsday and release green balloons for caylee since she will never get to have a vacation in dublin :(

Oh sweet Lord...are we gonna have a pop quiz on this stuff?! If so, I'm screwed. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz