2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
isn't this speculation on her part? There was not enough results to get results, correct???

Hypothetical....my goodness..

Me thinks that JB is forgetting the fact that the partial profile (6 out of 9) is below the standards for the lab to report on....Hummmm Me thinks there is a reason for that standard..no?..Can you imagine IF the state tried to enter this stuff as evidence??..He'd be screaming Standards and why there is standard>> Geesh...This jury is not that ignorant about this stuff..thus no raising of hands..BTW Did JB raise his hand?:floorlaugh:

Saying DNA on outside of tape ICA and Caylee excluded from DNA she found (even though it fell below FBI guidelines for minimum DNA)

she just said George was excluded????????? I really don't get it now.

All family members were excluded.

I agree that JA needs to speak calmly but he is frustrated, as we all are. I love HHJP but it is very, very frustrating that he allows JB to act condescending and rude to JA. I think he does this because JB is so inexperienced and I feel like HHJP is constantly making concessions for JB because of his inexperience. Why is that the state's or anyone's fault? He got in this game and if he can't operate at this level then let him fall on his face. It is making me crazy watching the concessions that everyone has to make to help JB, from HHJP giving him case law to look at to JA helping him move things into evidence. Basically, helping him along the way, propping him up. Let him stand on his own two feet like every other professional in that court room and then let the chips fall where they may.

What tape is he talking about? Not the tape that was under water for months right? I'm catching bits&pieces. (Studying.)

hubby was just asking about joyce's ulysses. I hadnt even noticed that caylee was killed on bloomsday. I think I will go to dublin next year for bloomsday and release green balloons for caylee since she will never get to have a vacation in dublin :(

Thank you! I had never heard of Bloomsday and after looking it up, I want to thank you! I LOVE to learn these things! Interesting!:great:

JB smirking a lot - very happy to have his 15 seconds, I think.

ICA struggling to stay awake, blinking alot.

If this weren't a DP case, I think the judge would be smacking JB down again and again for relevance, but doesn't want anything of this nonsense to end up as grounds for appeal.

Something like this should be summed up as "can you, upon viewing the DNA evidence, confirm ICA used the shovel?"

"No sir."

"Thank you, next witness."

Instead we have grandstanding and delay.

And the poor judge has little choice but to allow it, or this whole process will just get repeated again in three years.

LDB shaking head in background trying not to laugh :giggle:

It's probably an involuntary reaction at this point. I noticed yesterday when some show replayed JB's opening statement that when he said the ***nis in her mouth part, JA was actually sitting at their table shaking his head no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soloinsight