2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I am upset. DH, who knows little to no background on this case, just told me that the testimony that foreign dna was found on the duct tape was enough to give him what he considers reasonable doubt.

I told him to wait for the explanation in state's cross. It would help him understand. He just shook his head. I am upset; if he is thinking this way ~ what may the jury be thinking?
But the jury knows far more, yes? Perhaps they won't be so easily swayed. I hope the State cleans it up.

I love you JA!!!!!!! Way to go! No Good Faith Basis to blame it on LE or the State!

So the next twist is going to be JB suggesting Caylee's unknown father killed her?

SA is stating that there is no good faith basis to suggest that LE asked for Lee and GA to be asked to be excluded as father.

This is tricky questioning and objecting. Need to listen closely. SA really really doesn't want this in....and defense does. JMHO.

It seems to me that this witness adds things to her testimony that she is not asked directly to talk about. JMO

Why oh why are they going there????????????????????????????????? If just to be nasty and drag someone through the mud. Is this supposed to be one of the A's secrets they need to keep?

So if they tested Lee for being the father of Caylee, Does that mean ICA was having sex with him? ICA told people he tryed to touch her breasts never anymore....am i missing something here?

they could have, it might be, it could suggest.....why are these things allowed?!?!?!

IMO, this out of left field question about Lee's paternity test after 2 hrs of questioning that was very technical, would strike me as a juror as an ambush. That as a juror, JB used me and my time to lead up to this one sensational question. MO

What does TL car have to do with anything? Caylee was never in there. Nothing happened in his car. I hope we have a smart jury that sees thru this baloney.

kathyn2, good question. I can only guess the defense is trying to show that EVERYONE has a stain in their car truck. Therefore, Casey should have one too. Now, doesn't that make sense when your defending someone in a court of law on a death count?:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor