2011.06.16 TRIAL Day Twenty (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would there be blood on the shirt if Caylee drowned?

Witness says there was a possible presence of blood.

D3 marker retreived from sticky side of duct tape- JB asks if Caylee anthony a 17 - caylee is 14, 15

She is excluded - ICA is 14, 15 as well

Why do I get the feeling ICA is hearing this and thinking, no way are we both 14, 15, I'm at LEAST a 17 and she was maybe a 5!!!! (beauty, not science)

#caseyanthony Jurors look mostly slumped in their chairs. Lunch break badly needed.
by abcashleigh via twitter at 10:48 AM

JB should take note!

Almost time for lunch break!!
I'm heading out to take my little guy to Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies. Hospital has Wi FI so I'll expect a full explanation of what this all means by 1pm.
Mock Juror,I expect extensive notes : )

Remembering those little shorts and little pink shirt you placed Caylee in 3 years ago today ICA??????

Heat destroys dna, weather and environment destroy dna, etc. I doubt they were expecting to get any in the first place so just like Dr.G said about the toxicology tests they would be remiss not to try. Geez, they couldn't even get Caylee's where we know at one time it had been.

i think jb wants to show that because there was no dna on the duct tape....no kc's no caylee's ....that mr k is the one who put the duct tape there when he found the body
Unless Kronk's DNA isn't on the tape either, then the rational conclusion is the elements destroyed the DNA, because clearly someone did put the tape around Caylee, and so far Baez hasn't offered up a more likely candidate than KC.

Baez is taking a huge gamble if that's where he's going with this. HUGE.

So this witness has testified to the duct tape, the shovel, and what else?

:dunno: I'm almost asleep here.

I'm having a hard time following this because it makes no sense. Isn't he just proving that the duct tape was under water for a long time and washed away a lot of evidence? :banghead:

Positive for the possible presense of blood, and tested for DNA typing. No DNA obtained.

I can't believe that this is the one day where I can watch/listen all day. How iornic.

ABCAshleigh Ashleigh Banfield
#caseyanthony Jurors look mostly slumped in their chairs. Lunch break badly needed.

I hope JA puts up a pic of the skull with the tape and asks if this was submerged under water for a long period of time is it possible you would retrieve no DNA?

JB is just trying to cast doubt --- I have every confidence that JA will fix all this garbage........or is that trash?

Depends if you're a chemist or not.

GA listening about Caylee's shorts

Attachments

• geo.jpg
    geo.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 46
She excluded Caylee from DNA on the duct tape?? okiedokiethen....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971