2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KBelichWFTV:
Defense expert admitted the state's scenario is possible to explain lack of bugs

ICA can hardly contain herself, she really thinks ten minutes at a time, and she thinks her team is winning.

I actually feel sorry for this guy...he is so in over his head!

I can't blame the witness too much. He knows his field... but he is young and inexperienced. Learned, yes, street-smart, not so much. He is really being poked, prodded and quartered on the stand.

So far, this is a brutal cross examination. But a delicious brutal cross.

Both Cheney Mason and George Anthony looking decidedly unhappy at the moment.

I want them to ask him if the DT's check for him is still in the mail.

CM and JB heaving out big sighs, CM even leaned head all the way back, they are not happy

Now if this was TV, I would love to see JA smack his chest and say, "How bout that JB? Wha what?"

One thing I will say about the bug peeps, Dr. Voss, etc., you can tell they really like their jobs.

I do feel bad the DT witnesses are getting demolished but nice to see some good lawyering.

Good Lord, I'm getting a work out today -- keep leaving my remote on the table, so I have to move quick to mute it when IS goes on commercial . . . .

"early colonizers" .....
Maybe JB should call Christopher Columbus.

or ... maaaybeeee Vasco Da Gama Thompson he wasn't asked about it during his presser today however perhaps he knows something....:great:

Even if ICA was innocent can somebody tell me how she can sit there listening to testimony about insects feeding on her dead child's body and also for the grandparents...how do you sit through this and she has not one iota of expression on her face. I will now leave for awhile as she totally disgusts me I am sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rebel23