2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this guy is proving NOTHING! If they were attached to a dryer sheet than they attach to anything after they left the decomp! What is his point? ughhhhh

Hopefully Jury puts 2 and 2 together. Why put the trash in the car and leave it there, other than give a POTENTIAL REASON for the smell. Does anyone leave their trash in the truck of their car? This itself is a smoking gun to me........:twocents:

Then why isn't our world just innundated with blowflies and maggots?

My father in law chewed tobacco and kept a styrofoam cup in his console for spit...he didn't always remember to remove it (I know, I know!) It would sometimes be in the car for several days ...Florida sun, just northwest of Orlando, btw!

Point is......never was there a bug, fly or any kind of creepy thing in his car....just saying!

If I am correct, JB said he would take over 1/2 hour....Little did we know then how much over he would go!!

Yet another example of the Defense Team lying to HHJP.

You would think by now HHJP would catch on and put a stop to it, wouldn't you?

love how is trying to spin his answers to help the guy that hired him

This witness doesn't think there was anything remarkable about the flies found. Well I beg to differ.

bring out the cans now!! Let the Jury smell the bologna and velveeta. yeah right!

TH: nothing remarkable about it. Just a trash bag with trash eating insects inside of it.

:thud:

i can debunk that myth right here and now, my husband dips skoal and spits in cups, bottles and empty coke cans and i have never ever seen any flies! he has left them in his car in the hot houston heat for weeks and all that ever happens is it stinks! (and i get nauseous, lol) he is WRONG on this, sorry

I have used tobaco as a pest repelent.....never seen flies flock towards it.....

I did a lot of weeding yesterday. Think I'll go make pesto today.

I'm gonna drink every time JB says "Let me rephrase that." :banghead:

I would hope the difference is.....if Casey TRULY was driving around with the odor coming from her trunk and it was JUST A BAG OF TRASH......she SURELY would have thrown it out before it started smelling like a decomposing body. Yeesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem