2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So JB just snuck in the color of decomp on carpet anyway. Wonder why JA didn't object.
I bet JA is going to cross about whether any other pigs tried to clean up the decomp of the dead pig.

Katprint
Always only my own opinions

Why does JB always answer to an Objection, when it's up to the JUDGE??? So Disrespectful and ignorant

Baez slipped and almost called JA ' Doctor' Ashton. Hahahahaha He is really rattled and that shows how authoritative JA sounded. LOVE IT.
JA has a Juris Doctor. It wouldn't be wrong, but lawyers just don't traditionally use the title, doctor.

wtv feed

WOW! Baez... so basically you just told us she ran out of gas a few days after she got rid of the body from the trunk of the car...HYPOTHETICALLY!

Four people riding in a car several days after a body had been in the trunk of the car???? It sounds like JB is inferring that Casey drove her friends in the car AFTER Caylee's body had been in the trunk. But it was established by the testimony of Maria Kiesh that the four people rode in Casey's car on June 4th - long before Caylee died.

JA back up. Asking if he knows the condition of the garbage while in the trunk.

He does not.

Hammer him JA. Hammer him even harder than you did on Cross.

No not based on photos....please base your answer on what it was like when it was actually in the trunk......NO FOOD.

I bet this witness will give up his new career as an expert witness after today, LOL! Poor guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member