2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Dr. Huntington know the precise history of ALL these cars prior to his tests?

Junkyard cars used again, ha ha

Guess it is not the same make and model as KC's was
ICA can donate hers when this is over! That will be the OLY use for it as it will always stink!

DONATED cars? Does he KNOW the history of these cars? Someone could have been dead in those cars. Someone could have left rotting pizza! On NO!

OMG...what difference does it make if it wasn't a Pontiac sunfire?!

ARGGGGGG!!!!!! This is ridiculous beyond belief!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously?? This expert is going to compare dead pigs to a baby? Are you kidding me?!

How can he duplicate/recreate the trunk where Caylee died?? How does he know how many time Casey opened the trunk each day to see if Roy came and "stole" Caylee?? His re-creation should not be allowed to be entered.

Between HLN and JB, I haven't seen one word of this guy's testimony-- thanks to all who are transcribing!

LOL, LOL, so funny, Baez. In all honesty though, I really do question her getting a new trial due to ineffective counsel....:sigh:

I sure hope JA asks him if the trunk smelled like a decomposing body!

What a complete waste of time this is! Have we gleaned anything from this witness that would relate directly to this case?

September in Nebraska, not a hot summer in Florida, not the same climate, not the same bugs, shall I continue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove