2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I didn't physically kill the pigs." Dr Huntington.

Unlike ICA with Caylee.

He had some pigs killed - But notes he did not kill them himself.

Then he put them in the trunk of this car.

So pigs gave their lives for this B%%%%%%%! TICKS ME OFF!

Put dead pig in trunk, but not in a Pontiac Sunfire. So, this means nothing, imo, wrt seeing if the flies can get in.

Wait- did he do the pig experiment in hot Florida? Same weather conditions?

OMG...what difference does it make if it wasn't a Pontiac sunfire?!

ARGGGGGG!!!!!! This is ridiculous beyond belief!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm also noticing that this is a dark colored car vs. a white car....one attracts more heat than the other......

Comparing Nebraska to Florida?? Really??

Put pigs in trunk in Sept in Nebraska. 'Cause there's no difference between that and poor little Caylee in the trunk in Florida in summer.

innocent pigs even got pulled into this mess and were killed for KC.....
pffft

I don't think they knew. But if Casey told them, aren't they bound by attorney-client privilege? Perhaps that is a question for the attorneys here.

Of course they knew, IMO.

Also - I read in the Attorney thread that Baez was not under obligation to inform LE, strange as that sounds.

I bet these jurors love hearing about this just an hour and a half before lunch.

September in Nebraska??? That is NOTHING like Florida in June!! I would even venture to guess that Nebraska, in September, is colder than January in Florida! What a waste!

CM and DS not there?

Yesterday I saw DS literally do an eye roll when ICA was whispering in her ear. Not in a good way. It looked like she was thinking OMG, please SHUT UP! I don't have a link, sorry. But can't get the visual out of my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaveyJ