2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flies in the car, well Casey was driving the car around and airing it out. Did he do that?

Huzzah! We just broke to commercial here and my wife nearly broke out in song!

Since it's cooler in Nebraska in Sept. than in Florida, this testimony is useless.

How the frack do you correlate Nebraska weather with Florida weather?

Didn't Baez have a big freak out as the Body farm is cooler than Florida?

JB: Okay, so then you put pigs in the trunk of the car....

Very strange statement - but, in this case, it seems to be quite appropriate.

He's proving Haskells point. He found blowflys. There were none in ICA's car because Caylee was stored someplace in the first phases of decomp. Only coffin flies were found in the trunk. Only one leg of a blowfly was found.

When the defense testimony is getting to be a bit much I suggest this - mute the station you are watching, then put some Broadway musical recordings. I've got South Pacific on right now and it works wonders! And at times it oddly synchs up with what's going on in the courtroom.

Let me guess, Cherry. "Wash That Man Right Out of My Hair"? :D

I find this witness very boring. He doesn't come across as having pertinent information. This is not Nebraska. The bugs have a different life in Nebraska. Why is he talking so long?

WOW! JA object to the witness being qualified to discuss the weather. JB says he is. The witness says, "I guess I can say it is cooler in Nebraska".

:eek:

Witness is showing a large photo of the back window of a car that has dead and live blowflies in the window.

JA objecting to the photo as we don't have a time frame

Witness says this was day ten of the study

JB asking is the weather comparative to Florida? how many days in the Florida weather is 10 days in Nebraska?

No JB wants the bug guy to be a weather man

although they have COME to an agreement that its COOLER in Nebraska in September than it is in Florida

Witness says after 10 days of the pig being looked up in the trunk in acar in Nebraska in Sept. blow flies appear on the pig.

10 days and the pig is in the car still? What does that have to do with this case?

this is a stupid test!!!! Hope JA blows it away, and has Haskell come back in rebuttal and tell the jury how wrond his student was!!!!!

Seriously?? This expert is going to compare dead pigs to a baby? Are you kidding me?!

then he makes a reference to pigs could be similiar to some people-omg - i swear i am gonna market these off the wall things said in court as bumber stickers!!lol

i was gonna make rice for dinner with stirfry- sorry- the maggots have killed that side dish for today and maybe forever!! nooooo rice!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
internationalsleuth