2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I love JA love him!

Why is JB is texting?

He's probably firing that PI for the phone record fiasco. Then he'll need to get DS in ASAP to help him with direct exam of this shaky witness.

Can't believe Baez is texting while talking to the judge!! Whats that all about???
I've seen that too and I suspect the ones sending text are the other attorneys on the DT. They are communicating by phone. We used to just write notes on yellow pads and hope the attorney who was up would walk back by the table and read the notes.

JB just said "let me see if I can ask this question correctly!" That is the problem. A good attorney knows how to asks questions correctly. :banghead:

The stain color would depend on the color of the carpet or cardboard.

JB is being coached step by step by someone on the outside who is watching the trial.

Poor HHJP. He's probably thinking, God in heaven, what did I do to deserve this defense? This case? I'm glad he has vacation planned after the case is over - he's going to need it!

He did not comment on the color of decomposition fluid he noted the color of the stain. The stain IS decomposition fluid.

I am sick and tired of JP's rudeness toward Jeff Ashton and coddling of JB. Disgraceful to me.

I'm guessing that by favoring the defense it makes it harder for the defense to get an appeal. JMO

I am still stunned JB thought it would be a good idea to use a pig to represent Caylee and show a giant picture of it to the jury for an hour????????? I know it is gross....incredible...
stunning!

JB stands there smirking at HHJP...I'm sick. JP mollycoddles him as JB thinks it's perfectly fine to TEXT in the courtroom. Disgraceful!

JB saying it's inaccurate to say an entomologist is not qualified to testify about decompositional processes.

But he's not a chemist, is he?

OMG!!! The judge needs to hide his bias a little better. Sorry, Caylee. No justice for you, here.

Respectfully, I have to disagree. Since JP made in clear back in the hearings that he was going to start fining them for editorial comments, I think he's just out of patience with this issue. I don't think he's showing favor to one side or the other, just trying to make everyone comply with this rule. I think that's fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member