2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!! The judge needs to hide his bias a little better. Sorry, Caylee. No justice for you, here.

I respectfully and completely disagree.

HHJP is following the law and HHJP has warned them several times over the last year about editorial comments.

I do not think HHJP has a bias for either side.

MOO:twocents:

Why does JA have an attitude? It doesn't come across well to the judge.
I'd have an attitude too if someone was being underhanded and trying to be slick and keep trying to get little zingers on the record. If I was JA, I'd be in jail right now for assault!

JA so did not deserve what Judge Perry just dished out to him. And yet he bends over backwards for the utter unprofessional behaviour of JB. I agree with previous poster - that smackdown of JA just sickens me and was uncalled for.

There was a freaking court order about expert witnesses!! Baez ONCE AGAIN did not honor that order. Why is there even a discussion with HHJP? There are consequenses when you do not comply with a court order!!!

maybe they should open the cans and let this dr get a good whiff

JB didn't file this guys report with the court....he lied about that this morning....what part does HHJP not understand? What is the point of this??

I think the judge just doesn't want them to argue in open court - JA gets a bit testy - I don't think he is on JB's side. He may address the texting later.

JA: I'm sorry, I'll wait... council is busy texting.

:floorlaugh:

O.K....This really bothers me that HHJP DID NOT make JB stop texting while questioning this witness. That is so UNPROFESSIONAL and further instills in my mind that JB needs to go open another Bikini shop because it's quite obvious he hasn't a clue on lawyering. HHJP should have crawled JB's *advertiser censored** instead of JA. We know LKB and others are telling JB what to say, do, etc. via text messaging. I'm upset with HHJP...he should have reprimanded JB. JMHO.

:banghead:

and none of this talk bothers Casey in the least. They may as well be talking about puppies playing

Poor HHJP. He's probably thinking, God in heaven, what did I do to deserve this defense? This case? I'm glad he has vacation planned after the case is over - he's going to need it!

I bet he never imagined it would be this bad. Probably extended his vacation another month.

Looks like the entire morning session will be taken up with sidebars, witness proffers and little to no witness testimony, IMO.

Deja vu, anyone?

JA does seem to be having trouble yesterday and I guess today getting upset. I don't disagree with what he's getting pissed about but pissing off the judge isn't good.

I think JB has just kept HHJP in a constant state of irritation since pre-trial so that doesn't seem like favoritism.

BOTH JA and JB sound like petulant children right now.

Go ahead JA, get your blood boiling, simmer and stew. All the better, he will go after the witnesses on cross. JA does not like Jose and it will come out in his cross.

Making them both read 2 pages of the depo.

I don't think I see HHJBP's comments towards JA as a bias toward the defense. HHJBP has made it clear many times that he recognizes the insufficiency of JB and the DT's argument.

This is a matter of professionalism. He is not going to allow either of them to make statements in open court that do not go directly to he matters at hand. He would give the same dressing down to Mr. Baez if the shoe was on the other foot. JA cannot control his temper at times. I don't blame him for being exasperated, mind you, and I"m not sure that HHJBP does, either. But you don't blurt out snide remarks in open court and expect to get away with it, no matter how justified you may be in being annoyed.

HHJBP is giving JB all the rope he wants. That's how I see it. He's dealing with him like a very young child.

:cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member