2011.06.18 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-Two)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Niner
Here's a picture while JB gets reprimanded by the judge.

I like the guy in the top right corner who looks caught between embarrassment and amusement.

I caught that stifled laugh too!
He is Mr. Jay - Tony L's attorney!

Attachments

• jose getting reprimanded 4.jpg
    jose getting reprimanded 4.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 77
ThinkTank, Can you possibly capture the discussions between Jeff and WS where Jeff was asking "who" cut the duct tape and how it was applied. I'm looking for the part where WS said "SHE may or SHE might have cut the tape ..." Jeff didn't stop him for an explanation unfortunately or maybe it was calculated to use during rebuttal. If you can I would appreciate it. Thanks.

I accept my assignment ... and will go look for it promptly ....
I also noticed that Ashton used "HE" when talking about whoever allegedly put the duct tape on the skull .... interesting!

If I recall correctly, JB is the one who asked HHJP if HE could tell the jury this is why the 1st witness would not be testifying. Judge Perry smiled and said, "Sure. But then I'll have to let Mr. Ashton speak to that." (paraphrasing because I can't recall his exact words.)

In other words...no sir, not without a rebuttal.

Not sure what the jury was actually told.

:seeya: Hi, Mountain Kat. Your description is totally accurate except it was CM at the podium and not JB. IMO, JB wouldn't go back up there.

If I recall correctly, JB is the one who asked HHJP if HE could tell the jury this is why the 1st witness would not be testifying. Judge Perry smiled and said, "Sure. But then I'll have to let Mr. Ashton speak to that." (paraphrasing because I can't recall his exact words.)

In other words...no sir, not without a rebuttal.

Not sure what the jury was actually told.

BBM

What! You are supposed to be paying attention Mock Juror, oh wait, you are only one, you need 11 partners and a few alternates. :D

I accept my assignment ... and will go look for it promptly ....
I also noticed that Ashton used "HE" when talking about whoever allegedly put the duct tape on the skull .... interesting!

It's towards the last 15-20 minutes or less. I owe ya a big one.

Yes, Jeff always used HE, and when WS said SHE twice, I hit my keyboard quick to post, by then HHJP had released the jurors for the day and the thread was moving too fast.

Good! I like LP!
Oh so you are the lone member of Lennie's fan club. :floorlaugh: Don't let him know or he will use his bounty hunter skills to find ya. Wait, on second thought, ya have nothing to worry about, he lost his magic wand.

J/K .. long ago I defended Lennie here and got so much grief. I was so far in the forest I couldn't see the trees or what Lennie true objectives were. Needless to say, I cannot stomach the man and what lies he spouts. Reminds me of another media *advertiser censored* involved in this case. There are many to choose from.

I am just starting to watch and read the cross of WS. It bothers me to see people say that JA is making him look like an old man and should be nicer to him. So he should get a pass because of his age? He inserted himself into this case. Over and over people say that JB is only defending ICA as vigorously as a defense lawyer should, and that is ok. But JA is seeking justice for Caylee vigorously too and he is doing his job. IMO.

OK…I read the 1st page and the last page of this thread and I'm too sleepy to read the 13 pages in between to see if my question has been asked, so please take pity on this sleep deprived WSer:

Does anyone know what Hiz Honer meant about the "sequestration violation"?

I was kinda hoping juror #4 got caught doing the "walk of shame" from juror #9's room this morning and she decided she could maybe judge someone after all. :great:

BBM:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Wouldn't that be great?:woohoo:

Do you guys think JB understands how much trouble he's in???

Just relistened to Kathi B talking about speaking with Dr Spitzer as he walked out. He says the prosecutor did a good job and then when she asks if it was humiliating for him he thinks about it and decides “no” it wasn’t. BSchaeffer points out that he knew what happened and complimented the man who did it.

My new thought is that he is okay with his testimony getting shot down as he relied upon JB to give him fair and honest facts to work with and since he was not given that courtesy it might be okay with him that he didn’t help the defense.

Oh paleeze ... no. But I betcha the newly crowned attorneys are getting a dang fine education. Hopefully they will quickly find new firms to join.

I think that this trial will become a major learning video for pre-law classes and JB will go down in history as the ‘bad example”.

But, no I do not think he realizes it because none of the other threats have amounted to anything so he thinks he is bulletproof. His cocky attitude and eye rolling says it all.

Oh so you are the lone member of Lennie's fan club. :floorlaugh: Don't let him know or he will use his bounty hunter skills to find ya. Wait, on second thought, ya have nothing to worry about, he lost his magic wand.

Actually there are a few fans of Lenny besides me on here....Where are you?

Actually there are a few fans of Lenny besides me on here....Where are you?

Lenny reminds me of one of my Uncles.. I don't mind watching him... and I think he is probably more on top of things than many give him credit for...
just remember that you have to take what he says with the proverbial grain of salt..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak