2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you who missed Judge Perry admonishing JB this a.m., I started a thread with a link to the video so everyone can watch it and discuss.

CM better marry all the venerable experience to modern practices and contemporary thought or he won't get what he's after

I know we go back and forth on experience and inexperience, but there does have to be some balance here.
at least not before we all grow beards.

Says the first thing he did after speaking with Baez law firm was attempted to attend post mortem evaluation. Requested that he be in attendance when Dr G did autopsy. Objection from the state, results in another sidebar.

What troubles me is that for some, a connection with JFK and MLK will bring on a great deal of credibility. Just by the mention of their names.

ICA must be thinking - Jose! HHJP is going to punish ME because of YOU? WTH?

Didn't Dr. G say that their policy is to do their examination, and save everything for someone else to come and look at later? :waitasec: I believe she said that is their policy for every case.

I just heard Dr. Spitz insinuating that he was not allowed to be present at the autopsy. Which would be correct, according to Dr. G.

:gavel:

CM trying to get it out that WS wasn't allowed at autopsy - back when they had no DNA proof the remains were Caylee.

I think the 10 years and 8 months, iirc needs to be lengthened.

I thought I lost feed. Sidebar--that was quick.

Werner Spitz was asked by the DT early on if he had any "special requests"? What? Like bribes? Hmmmmmmmmm

Dr Spitz appears very ego driven. The exact opposite of Dr G IMO. The thought of him even touching Caylees remains makes me feel ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth