2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fierce questioning by JA! But I do feel kind of sorry for WS...I've never heard such stumbling by a witness in my life!

Stay cool in your questioning JA! No need to come off as being cocky to the jury.

Moo

wm

"Please believe me" he pleads for JA to believe that "Casey (sic) Anthony's" skull is not the first one he's examined for decomposition"

Believe me. Please believe me. This is the skull of Casey Anthony.

Word for word.

I know some are feeling sorry for this man because of memory problems but I don't think it's memory problems. I think he's just lying. I think he DOES like high profile cases and loves the media attention. Professional witness.

I'm sorry...but i'm a doc--not a pathologist and I can't see the point of sawing off the top of Caylees skull when there is no brain etc inside. I work with kids and this act makes me feel like Caylee was treated with further indignity. For God's sake there was nothing inside the skull!!!!!!!

I wonder if Casey is getting how badly this witness is for her. She seems unaffected still.

"Believe me, please believe me....."

You couldnt write this stuff.

Casey is NOT happy or amused anymore. I think it is dawning on her the circus of her defense.

Talking about his book. Without examining you can't truly know.

No Dr. said this is the residue of the decomposing brain. He didn't test it. Just is making the assumption.

Skull of KC Anthony...you mean Caylee Anthony.

Believe me please...

This is the end of the road for him IMO. THis case has ruined him.

OH, these things are mentioned in his book!

He did NO experiments on what was "in" the skull. He is guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superman221