2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the defense witness just bring up suffocation and asphixiation (sp) himself!?

He is saying that suffocation could leave a "residue on the skull and so that is why he opened the skull... well didn't they say there was a residue???

I see ICA tired of her little performance. Back to stoneface.

Poor KC has been set up. By her parents, her brother, the police, Mr. Kronk, Vasco, Dr. Garvaglia and her staff. Have I forgotten anyone?

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
#CaseyAnthony Defense Case-in-Chief Scorecard: Jeff Ashton - 3, Defense Team - 0.

Wow! Is he implying someone such as the ME tampered with the hair on the skull for the purpose of photography!?

Well, sure, the artistic impression weighs so much more than technical skill IMO.

Oh man this really IS a conspiracy against poor innocent Casey....She just wants to life the beautiful life. Wow the defense is really throwing spaghetti around but none is sticking.

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
So someone commtted a felony just so Spitz could have an alternate theory of the crime?

Man, this is a massacre. Frame-up by the ME? Good Lord.

Cagey Old Guy .. I bet thats what they were working up to the whole time and found the chance to slip it in with NO OBJECTIONS >>>WTF

Fiction. Great word for this. Pure fiction and not even good fiction at that.

This was throughly entertaining, but what did I actually learn?

Nada.

I wished I hadn't used all of my depends the other day!:doh:

Now I think I've heard it all!

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
A few juror's shook their heads "NO"
1 minute ago
Pamela
MagpieFromHinky Pamela
OMG Spitz just said that someone w/ME's office took some hairs & placed them over the skull

Was the head shaking about the ME claim that they moved the hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member