2011.06.20 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-three)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the thread I think you are talking about, cleo.

The Eikelenbooms and Touch DNA

Gosh, thank you, Ms. 'Beach. :) I sometimes can find things right away, and other times I end up searching literally for hours--getting sidetracked by some other thread or case along the way.

One night I was looking for something related to a different case, and ended up reading 3 consecutive threads of over 1000 posts each on a totally unrelated case, fell asleep at the keyboard and woke up unable to lift my head as it had fallen to my chest while I slept.

By the time I woke up, I forgot what I had been searching for earlier! LOL

Levi Page'ss post in the media thread re: Tony Pipitone's interview

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6720563&postcount=21"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.06.20 Today's Current News **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE**[/ame]

wow, breaking news, hold me back...

The motion to quash thing submitted earlier today was Vasco's lawyer.

Apparently the guy has been called for a depo sometime this week

--watching JVM--

JVM is koo-koo for cocoa puffs...Vasco will be appearing, with his attorney, before HHJP tomorrow at 8:30 AM...I doubt a depo will be necessary after HHJP hears all about JB's newest tactic...Glad I'm not JB.

So, is River Cruz on the Defense Witness list? Is so, should she be giving interviews now?

Oh and that the duct tape wouldn't stick to the skull because it's the same as skin...Cuz you know skulls have natural oils and slough of cells and all

And that he (Dr. S) didn't need to glove up because there was nothing on Caylee's skeleton that could harm him. Lawd, have mercy!

Who is River Cruz? I can't seem to remember...

She is a person who became close with GA during the searches. She admits they never were lovers but apparently GA convinced her to donate quite a bit of money to the search cause. GA told her that the whole thing was an accident that spun out of control.

He probably was guessing at what might have happened but that statement could be portrayed by the DT as him knowing what happened.

Who is River Cruz? I can't seem to remember...

She also named Krystal Holloway I believe. She's the one that was either a girlfriend or good friend of GA.

"All cases are high profile...that's why I always examine the head!"

Dr. Spitz

She is a person who became close with GA during the searches. She admits they never were lovers but apparently GA convinced her to donate quite a bit of money to the search cause. GA told her that the whole thing was an accident that spun out of control.

He probably was guessing at what might have happened but that statement could be portrayed by the DT as him knowing what happened.

I'm starting to think she might be JB's only good witness judging from the last few.

I am beginning to wonder if I will ever get my life back,lol.....gawd this trial.

From the News thread...

From Local 6's Facebook:

Quote:
Tony Pipitone is two hours away from breaking another big exclusive in the Casey Anthony Trial. Who do you think just contacted Local 6 and what do you think they're saying about Caylee's death?

Bold mine.

Let's see...if it's coming from Pippy...I'm gonna guess Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

And that he (Dr. S) didn't need to glove up because there was nothing on Caylee's skeleton that could harm him. Lawd, have mercy!

It was dead funny too when Ashton had to keep reminding Dr. Spitz the victim's name and the Anthony's name. When asked about any police reports he read about the case, Dr. Spitz could not remember a bloody thing. Nor could he remember anything Dr. G's put in her report!!!

I don't know if this has been posted and if it needs deleted or moved please do.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2bTuUOAwn8"]YouTube - ‪Caylee's Team‬‏[/ame]

JVM is koo-koo for cocoa puffs...Vasco will be appearing, with his attorney, before HHJP tomorrow at 8:30 AM...I doubt a depo will be necessary after HHJP hears all about JB's newest tactic...Glad I'm not JB.

Oh do they put these matters out on the live feed? I might need to get up extra early tomorrow LOL!

I was wondering about those witnesses too. I think since JB's failure to provide witnesses that can definitely refute the prosecution's stellar witness's on the subject of the smell in the car being decomposition, he needs some help. I don't even understand even if the prosecution has failed to prove that there was a body in the car and therefore decomposition was occuring, where JB was expecting the juror to think that the body was. I'm thinking he's going to leave that out for them to figure out. I think his only way to possibly instill some doubt in the jury that Caylee was not murdered by KC and instead drowned is to bring up some witnesses that point to Cindy's talk of the pool ladder. Also, JG said something when speaking to LE that he believed that if there was an accident that KC would go into a denial and cover the accident up. I was thinking JG was a good witness for the defense, but I don't know if his opinion would be let in as often opinion's of non-experts don't seem to be considered pertinent.

Opinions of NON-Experts would not be allowed. Witnesses must testify only to facts they know.

If it's River Cruz, why on earth is the media agreeing to interview her? Last time I checked she was on the DT's witness list. How is this possibly okay? First we have Spitz giving interviews he cannot remember, and now her too? This gets crazier by the minute!

I just watched the WKMG story. River Cruz/ Krystal H will be in court tomorrow at 8:30. She did "tell" her story to the Nat'l Enquirer, but says she did not receive money. She says she had an intimate relationship with GA, even though she denied that to investigators earlier. She says she does not believe GA sexually abused ICA OR that GA was there at the drowning. She is not very credible just from the little piece I just saw, IMO

So, is River Cruz on the Defense Witness list? Is so, should she be giving interviews now?

That's what I was wondering too! Found a link to the story at Channel 6:

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28302102/detail.html

It appears they defense is going to try to spin GA's alleged comment to River/Krystal. She claims GA told her a month before the remains were discovered that what happened to Caylee was an accident that snowballed out of control.

I'm guessing the defense considers her a key witness, Jose quoted that snowball phrase verbatim during his OS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob