2011.06.20 TRIAL Day Twenty-three (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
#CaseyAnthony Lawyers going back in behind closed doors a second time. Not good. #CayleeAnthonyby bobkealing via twitter at 8:49 AM

CM is way too touchy feely with ICA - creepy.

I know it grosses me out to the max! I have a feeling the DT is doing on purpose to display how the Inmate behaves around men, the whole father figure thing after having been sexually abused...etc. Disgusting!:banghead:

Haven't seen Baez again could he still be behind closed doors with JP alone.....oh to be a fly on the wall.

I have no doubt that JB instigates most of these things, but the fact that JA seems to stoop down to his level doesn't make him look good and JB knows it.

I think JA is rightfully irritated with JB, he is nasty, underhanded and will do anything it takes to drag this into a mistrial. I see nothing the state has done that warrants sanctions.

Any chance this is a defense team ploy as inadequate counsel (can't argue inadequate counsel if Baez winds up charged with contempt) and they will declare a mistrial? ICA may be giddy and jumpy because she thinks she'll get a second trial: a do-over, since this one's going quite poorly for her thus far.

That is what I have a sick feeling about. I don't know why any attorney in his right mind would deliberately provide inadequate counsel in order to provide an avenue for appeal, but I guess it has been done before.

I do get the feeling that His Honour and the prosecution is not about to let this go. They will come back even stronger if this whole thing has to be done again.

Attorneys are all back. Baez and Sims heads out of courtroom. #CaseyAnthony -jfellby cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:50 AM

I hope this accomplishes something, really, whats happening, no witnesses available?

This is not good for the Defense team in the least.

I really need to send HHJP a stress ball with Baez's picture on it.

Why are they waiting for witness' when they know CA and GA are sitting right in the courtroom. Fer cryin outloud call one of them!!! :maddening:

< Never seen a prosecutor that didn't yell. Especially those that are as passionate as JA.

Thank you. Being passionate about representing crime victims, like dead 3 year olds, certainly doesn't amount to breaking court order after court order after court order. I call it like I see it. JB is the problem not JA.

Sorry, I'm still PO'd about the punish everyone approach.

Tis a wonder that some jurors don't ask to be xcused as all this waiten around is a waste of time...

Judge in #caseyanthony case has just waved his legal assistant over.by kerrynbc via twitter at 8:50 AM

wholly unpreparedness batman!!!

when the state presented their case in chief they always had extra witnesses in the lobby on standby!

FYI, we have a new professional poster who posts in this forum so I wanted to update everyone right away! :woohoo:

Studio_Medic is a verified EMT/Paramedic

IMO Jose doesn't have another witness whose report included all the opinions they would be testifying to. :floorlaugh:

Attorneys back in Courtroom again, HJBP calling Attorneys back into Chambers again, Ica is reading something again,

Put the inmate on the stand; she's the only person in the world that can testify to all of the defense claims/accusations made in opening statements. Let's close the lid on this thing for sweet Caylee...

(Dreamin', I know...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member