2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know what case that was? I'd like to read up. Was it one of the Colorado cases?

There was the case of Tim Masters. Very interesting case that 48 Hours and American Justice both covered.

I have no problem with JA asking about financial benefit. The state's witnesses have to answer this question. I think he'd be silly to leave ANY impression the defense expert witnesses are the only ones here for the "right" reasons.

Listen everyone, I feel 100% that Casey is guilty so I am not going to show respect or be kind about these witnesses who come to the stand for the Defense trying to keep a baby killer out of jail. I'm not on the jury so I don't have to be impartial on a public message board. JUST MY OPINION AND I'M STICKING TO IT.

OUTSTANDING!!!!!

The witness just mentioned that JA was the first to get DNA admitted!!!

WHAT a BONUS for the SAO!

Perhaps hoping that the SAO will use their lab someday??

This witness could have simply stated that he didn't feel qualified to tender an opinion. But his reputation is at stake and he's trying to protect it. JA has a job to do and he's doing it - not because he wants to discredit JB's 'expert witness', but because JB portrayed this witness as an 'expert'

So far I don't think either side is making a lot of points with the jury with this witness.

Surprised she hasn't figured out how to use the sweater ties to cut off her circulation and pass out to get out of court.

She will, dont´ya worry about a thing. Casey is very.........:waitasec:..... creative with her clothes!

#CaseyAnthony Defense expert just gave Ashton props for being first to get DNA admitted in criminal case.
by bobkealing via twitter at 1:18 PM

Very few jurors are taking notes. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:18 PM

DNA expert in #CaseyAnthony knows the rep of prosecutor Ashton. Notes: u were firs to get DNA in court. That's true.
by kerrynbc via twitter at 1:17 PM

#CaseyAnthony Defense expert just gave Ashton props for being first to get DNA admitted in criminal case.
by bobkealing via twitter at 1:18 PM

I feel bad for him. He's at least honest and not lying or trying to stick to his guns or anything shady. I have the feeling a lot of lies about this case were fed to him, and then to have Baez blame him and his wife earlier about the reports is just harsh. And now he still has to testify. He's actually decent and JB managed to screw that up too.

Yes!! I took that comment to be honest (although I think it's erased now). I feel bad for him too.

ETA: And right there he showed respect to Ashton!

Listen everyone, I feel 100% that Casey is guilty so I am not going to show respect or be kind about these witnesses who come to the stand for the Defense trying to keep a baby killer out of jail. JUST MY OPINION AND I'M STICKING TO IT.

Only "Experts" are allowed to express their opinion :great:

"You have more homicides over here," Dr. E.

I've only caught this bit of afternoon testimony thus far, but I have to give it to Dr. E. This was a good, dry zinger.

Respectfully BBM

Thanks to people like Casey Anthony.

I feel bad for him. He's at least honest and not lying or trying to stick to his guns or anything shady. I have the feeling a lot of lies about this case were fed to him, and then to have Baez blame him and his wife earlier about the reports is just harsh. And now he still has to testify. He's actually decent and JB managed to screw that up too.

He's a big boy. The discovery has been out there for years. He could investigate the case on his own. He took the case, so it's incumbent upon him to know the facts. He opens himself up to this. Go JA!

Do you know what case that was? I'd like to read up. Was it one of the Colorado cases?

I think so. A kid that was railroaded by a tunnel visioned cop. He was able to after 30 years extract dna that did not match him, but the womans exhusband. He first tries to recreate the how the crime sceen occured, then marks specific places most probable to contain DNA. He's really a nice guy, and from a guy who's been to Holland before, a farm with a barn is a really nice place :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelikaBor