2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
stevehelling Steve Helling
Juror 5 is rereading her notes, looking in the balcony, inspecting her hands...I think we've lost her. #CaseyAnthony

What must the jury be thinking at this point?
Me, I would prefer a root canal at this point!

Is JB gonna start going after spelling errors next? He sounds like a copy editor.

I have not watched many trials. Newbie really. I pray that this is not typical. I am so disgusted with the defense.

Come on folks, this isn't that hard to see what he's doing, he's discrediting the lab and their findings.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Very few jurors are taking notes. Jurors 9 and 10 jot something down here and there. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

JA may not have a need to cross this fine witness:crazy:

Oh, IDK. I think it would be kind of cool for JA to ask the witness, "Am I to understand by your testimony you are trying to tell this jury a quantitative study was not done on the chloroform, because depending on the conditions, the original amount could be twice, 10 times, even 100 times more than what was left on the sample by the time you got it?"

What is the point of this? I don't get what JB is trying to show.

Tink

If Baez were failing like a bunch of you feel he is, why is JA objecting to every other question??

Jb is not allowed to ask leading questions on Direct Examination. Ja couldn't ask leading questions when they did CIC either.

Just remember to keep scrolling and rolling folks

Don't feed them.

The DT is desperate. They don't understand that we don't need reasonable doubt. The jury does. And the DT is FAILING MISERABLY according to tweets from many, many people in the courtroom, including many seasoned attorneys. Not interns paid to troll the blogs and message boards.

JB doing his patented cross routine, except of course this is his witness and this is direct.

OMG--now JA has to come to the rescue of the defense's witness!! Guess it is as painful for the SA's to watch as it is for us :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmoothieQuota