2011.06.22 - Breaking News Folks! George and Cindy Anthony think Casey is guilty!!!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don't understand is why they think the public needs an explanation? I've read this in other posts. The jury they need to worry about but the public? Why?

Future book sales? :waitasec:

ETA it has been reported that CA has a 2 miilion dollar book deal. Somebody has to buy all those books.

Ohhh... FGS!! What kind of statement is that?

I'm getting all you Medics confused. Which one was recently WS verified? I'm guessing Studio Medic. :)

Nope that is Longtime medic that was verified.....I am still awaiting for my call from Tricia....

What I don't understand is why they think the public needs an explanation? I've read this in other posts. The jury they need to worry about but the public? Why?
Well lets see book deals, any money gained from anything else, so they won't look like monsters. Remember the public was on the A's yard very angry, suppose they fear what will happen if the world hears them stand up in court and plead for her life.

I guess you can plead for someone's life or for leniency even if you think they're guilty. But it probably wouldn't help your argument if you released a statement a week before, announcing that you didn't think they were innocent.

Someone just got their decoder ring on the wrong channel. :D

You have a point. If they could convince the As that she is guilty they could convince anyone.

I disagree with you here. Easier to convince people not related to ICA that this was premeditated murder. There are none so blind as those who will not see. There's no motive for perfect strangers not to see. Family on the other hand? Hmm

bobkealingbob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Lippman has just released statement. Neither confirms nor denies "Casey is not innocent" quote attributed to him on @CNN.

I take that as a yes. If they didn't say it then he would say that they didn't say it.

I am late to the party but I do hope that GA and CA truly do believe in their daughters guilt because they need to be vigilant. All those computer searches and the fact she was telling AH that ICA parents were going to give her the house. I do believe they would be next if ICA gets out. Even if convicted ICA could convince some idiot to do her retaliation against them.

I pray not but if I were them after she is sentenced or let out, I would move away, and change my name.

It would come as no surprise if she had intended to fake a home invasion and car jacking...blame it on Zenaida and friends and then say that this crew grabbed Caylee and when her parents tried to fight them off someone attacked GA & CA. If that had happened I doubt that Caylee's remains would have ever been found.

Tomorrow should be interesting especially if their is finally some light shed on the argument that ensued on June 15th. it is possible that the three did watch that video and then CA said something about Casey stealing from her own grandparents. Then that "very special" evening turned into chaos.

All righty what am I missing... I read the twitter, that doesn't confirm anything, I didn't see anything in the a360 link on the first page to confirm this. I read the release from the A's attorney about George denying the affair, etc..

Is there something that confirms the A's have said she isn't innocent and I just missed it in the long thread?

WEll, at this point I'm taking it all as hearsay, since Lippman won't own up to it.

We will see what tomorrow brings.

bobkealingbob kealing

#CaseyAnthony Anthony's attorney Mark Lippman disputing statement attributed to him his clients believe Casey "is not innocent"

Lisa please tell us where you got this information.

I think you got it from Bob Kealing of WESH is that right?

Please remember it is important to identify the source. Even if most of the posters know who this is there are some who do not.

Sorry if this has been cleared up. I haven't had a chance to read the whole thread.

Thank you! I was about to pull my hair out. :great:

I saw that too I think. Did he actually say they didn't think she was innocent? I just remember him saying they wanted justice without commenting on her guilt or innocence.

i agree. It was a warning.

I fully believe casey believed with all of her heart she could manipulate mom into believing this tale too. And she's flipping fuming mad she didn't buy it. She took george's words in that prison tape.."i would give my life for you and caylee" literally. She really expected him to go along with this charade of a defense tale!

Surprise casey :floorlaugh: You parents have also chosen caylee over you!

surprise surprise

I too am hung up on semantics. I guess they don't have to say they think she's guilty. Still, they only say that they do not feel she is innocent. Not innocent of what? It sure doesn't mean they think she murdered her baby.

Until there are more definite substantiations of their stance, I'm going to remain sceptical because they are masters at prevarication. And to me, this is simply prevarication, and an attempt to stem the tide of accusation against them. Well, call me cynical as well.

I couldn't agree with you more. I guess I must be cynical, too. For all we know, they think she's "guilty" of neglecting Caylee and letting her get out the door and drown in the pool. I'll be very surprised if I find out they actually think she's guilty of murder.

I saw that too I think. Did he actually say they didn't think she was innocent? I just remember him saying they wanted justice without commenting on her guilt or innocence.

I believe the question he was asked was what were the Anthony's hoping the outcome of the trial would be. After saying he couldn't violate atty/client privilege by saying exactly what they had said to him I recall him saying that they wanted justice, just not the ultimate justice that the state is seeking (or after) something to that effect.

At this point GA would be fully justified in throwing ICA under the bus the next time he takes the stand. I sure would love to see that.

I would look at it as a form of self-preservation and protecting the family I had left. That little monster ruins everything she touches. I have to wonder... if she got LWOP would her lying and manipulation eventually get her high in the pecking order with other inmates, kind of taking over, or would jailhouse justice quickly find her? She is supremely manipulative and deceptive, and I really think she needs to die to not only provide justice for Caylee but to protect others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila