2011.06.22 - Breaking News Folks! George and Cindy Anthony think Casey is guilty!!!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Lippman has just released statement. Neither confirms nor denies "Casey is not innocent" quote attributed to him on @CNN.

Why bother? lol

Well what the hey does that even mean. He might have said it...he might not have said it???? Of all times for a lawyer to not know an answer. Good Lord.

No, I work third shift so I was off; but the office she stopped in front of is where we performed our audiograms (hearing tests) for our employees, it's a small office with a hearing booth. Often during the day the door is closed because hearing tests are being performed. I often think what If I was there, I believe that she would have just walked in like it was nothing. :seeya: Hi I am here for my hearing test.......along with all these cops!

:floorlaugh:

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Lippman has just released statement. Neither confirms nor denies "Casey is not innocent" quote attributed to him on @CNN.

Why bother? lol

How very safe and neutral.

bobkealing bob kealing

Why bother? lol
:laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry: :laughcry:​

bobkealingbob kealing

Lippman is good. I think this was a planned, calculated move and a message to JB.

I do not know however if the A's really said it...but seems they gave the okay for ML to put it out there.

bobkealingbob kealing

And the purpose of releasing that non-statement would be?????

bobkealing bob kealing

Why bother? lol

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

You are serious aren't you. Your about me says Orlando Florida. Oh My Gosh!!!

I am serious as can be! I am a Paramedic on the third shift here at Universal Studios. I am responsible for over 400 third shift employees in case they get sick or injured. I am also responsible for performing third shift audiograms (hearing tests) for our Technical Service(ride mechanics) employees.

The office that ICA stopped in front of is where I perform these tests on third shift. We also have someone staffed in that office during the day, but the door is usually closed during to the hearing tests being performed. I was floored when I saw the diagram of where she stopped. We have multiple office buildings here on property, so how she figured out this building and that office, I have absolutely NO CLUE! She was termed 2 months before I started here, so she didn't know me..........weird!:waitasec:

*thud*

I am looking up at the sky.
Do I see donkeys flying around up there????

No, I believe those are pigs.

425AirportFlyingPigs.jpg

Well I gotta give it to the whole family. I could not tell you what I said yesterday but I have for the last 3 years seen them be able to quote chapter and verse almost to every question they have been asked. I never am that sure of how or what I feel and they have managed for 3 frigging years to keep this all going. I gotta give it to them if for nothing else they have stamina. I would have contradicted myself I have no doubt but even through all the grief and anger they seem to just rebound...I have seen CA questioned about things she said and I just shake my head thinking how on earth can she remember that,lol

I have been saying that all along. I just got done arguing with someone who stated to me that the A's are nothing more than grieving grandparents.....OK! Believe what you want, but I along with many others have followed this case since day one and have read the thousands of documents and have seen the spiral of lies from the entire family. I think the only reason the A's made this 11th hour statement is because they have finally realized that ICA has thrown the whole family under the bus and that this is the only way they can get out from under it......JMO

:gthanks:

****Oh and by the way, the end of the Universal Hallway actually leads to MY OFFICE!! Really! that is the truth, when ICA brought OCSO to show them where her office was she literally stopped in front of my office; I work as a Paramedic at Universal Studios here in Orlando. She saw that the door to my office was closed and then admitted that she didn't work here.........:seeya:

Couldn't you have opened the door suddenly and 'accidently' hit her on the nose? :floorlaugh:

I agree with your post, btw. This is personal damage control.

Wow! I didn't think they'd ever admit that (at least not until after the trial ended). Poor George and Cindy. I do feel sorry for them despite all the evasiveness they had toward the police.

MOO

Maybe it took her accusing her father of raping her for them to see the light.

I am late to the party but I do hope that GA and CA truly do believe in their daughters guilt because they need to be vigilant. All those computer searches and the fact she was telling AH that ICA parents were going to give her the house. I do believe they would be next if ICA gets out. Even if convicted ICA could convince some idiot to do her retaliation against them.

I pray not but if I were them after she is sentenced or let out, I would move away, and change my name.

bobkealingbob kealing

Ohhh... FGS!! What kind of statement is that?

I'm getting all you Medics confused. Which one was recently WS verified? I'm guessing Studio Medic. :)

I have been saying that all along. I just got done arguing with someone who stated to me that the A's are nothing more than grieving grandparents.....OK! Believe what you want, but I along with many others have followed this case since day one and have read the thousands of documents and have seen the spiral of lies from the entire family. I think the only reason the A's made this 11th hour statement is because they have finally realized that ICA has thrown the whole family under the bus and that this is the only way they can get out from under it......JMO

:gthanks:

****Oh and by the way, the end of the Universal Hallway actually leads to MY OFFICE!! Really! that is the truth, when ICA brought OCSO to show them where her office was she literally stopped in front of my office; I work as a Paramedic at Universal Studios here in Orlando. She saw that the door to my office was closed and then admitted that she didn't work here.........:seeya:

How freaky is that! Do you still feel the presence of evil in that hallway? If I were you, I'd slash some Holy water around there!

BTW...It's way cool that you joined us here at WS! Thanks!

No, I work third shift so I was off; but the office she stopped in front of is where we performed our audiograms (hearing tests) for our employees, it's a small office with a hearing booth. Often during the day the door is closed because hearing tests are being performed. I often think what If I was there, I believe that she would have just walked in like it was nothing. :seeya: Hi I am here for my hearing test.......along with all these cops!

...and the cops would ask if you had a polygraph tester in that quaint l'il room as well?

bobkealingbob kealing

That figures....just more hearsay from reporters, or whomever!
This thread is now officially dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member