2011.06.22 - Breaking News Folks! George and Cindy Anthony think Casey is guilty!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, of course it will be a bit of a wishy-washy statement. IMO if they said "We believe she's guilty!" and then ICA (god forbid) was aquitted - she wouldn't waste a moment turning and suing them for slander and a hefty sum. I bet after the verdict is in, there will be a stronger statement issued.

I fully support them not wanting to see her put to death. That's a heavy burden to bear. Not to mention, it destroys all hope of maybe one day her explaining "why."

ICA's already told us why. "Because I'm a spiteful *#@!$."

Anderson Cooper just said it's coming up (again) about the A's feelings re: their daughter..It should be on soon for anyone that missed GT & want to see it for yourself.

eta..There was just a small 'teaser' with GT but more to come later.

Oh yes and little Caylee conversing with ICA about books and shoes and then ICA asks her to put an adult on the phone.

Umm -- don't know too many 2-1/2 year olds that would really understand the word adult!!!! Why didn't she say put Zanny on the phone???

Oh, but the phone went dead -- r i g h t !!!!!:loser:

Interesting the timing of this little tweet by vinnie P. Also interesting that it came from another source than their attorney, Lippman, directly.....hmmmm

It's not over till the fat lady sings.

But this reporter from CNN is one of the best IMO...I don't think he would have taken anything out of context...it is coming up again on CNN....maybe the A's attorney is now taking backwater to what he said to him.Gosh I dunno.

CNN will be repeating Lippman's statement in the next 1/2 hour

I understand what you're saying - that they were shocked and appalled by the sexual allegations. But someone asked why they would come out now with the 'not inncocent' statement and speculated it may have been due to River Cruz's recent accusations. I'm just saying that it seems to me that the straw that broke the camel's back and turned the tide for them, so to speak, would be the sexual allegations rather than accusations of an affair that may or may not have happened.

And now I've gone and confused myself. :D

I'm on board with you...I believe that:

1. The abuse allegations made them very angry and ready to do the needful
2. After a few days at home and no doubt some conversation dealing with their own guilt (as in shame) for seeming spiteful, they agreed they still loved their daughter and were devasted and did not want to be the ones to hang her, then
3. The RC thing comes up, the Lee thing keeps rearing its head, and bam! They are becoming angry again and are reminded of JB's opening all over.

I expect that, given some time, they'll vascilate again closer to KC's corner and maybe back away again-But the fortunate thing is, that once they put the damning stuff out there on the stand, they cannot take it back.
And remember, the Anthony's are crucial to sentencing-They are the family of the victim and the convict's family, and will no doubt beg for her life on behalf of themselves and Caylee. They cannot lose credibility or the jury won't care what they desire.

I understand what you're saying - that they were shocked and appalled by the sexual allegations. But someone asked why they would come out now with the 'not inncocent' statement and speculated it may have been due to River Cruz's recent accusations. I'm just saying that it seems to me that the straw that broke the camel's back and turned the tide for them, so to speak, would be the sexual allegations rather than accusations of an affair that may or may not have happened.

And now I've gone and confused myself. :D
My theory is Jose is going to try and tie River and George together before Caylee went missing. I think he will accuse River of that and helping get rid of Caylee's body.

Thanks...waiting for more information before I posted and I am glad I didn't post now,lol.

If only I had waited. Sometimes emotion takes over my logic. Ugh!!:banghead:

I too am hung up on semantics. I guess they don't have to say they think she's guilty. Still, they only say that they do not feel she is innocent. Not innocent of what? It sure doesn't mean they think she murdered her baby.

Until there are more definite substantiations of their stance, I'm going to remain sceptical because they are masters at prevarication. And to me, this is simply prevarication, and an attempt to stem the tide of accusation against them. Well, call me cynical as well.

Scooch over and I'll sit beside you while we wait to see where this leads us. I'm with you on this.

bobkealingbob kealing

Agreed. ML needs to clarify what he DID say.“@TrialNotes: @bobkealing Tuchman is a stand-up guy. If he says ML told him that, I believe it.

ICA's already told us why. "Because I'm a spiteful *#@!$."

Oh agreed, totally.

But having seen friends fall apart when abusive parents die without ever saying "I love you" after trying their whole lives to get their approval - and knowing it will happen to me one day, too - I guess I sort of understand the convoluted logic of needing to have her explain it all.

Or I'm just projecting. :innocent:

But I agree with you - WE know. But for CA especially, I imagine she'd like an explanation from ICA. Dysfunctional family logic is special, lol.

I do too......it is going to be a mean 3 days with the DT trying to fill in some holes in an ugly way.

It is my opinion now that the DF is going to start ending there defense with trying to take as many people down as they can now, starting with Cindy...and yes it is going to get ugly. I am hoping the SA knows how to take care of ugly.

Could this statement be were Biaz got his 'theory' of GA helping? I'm seeing they have taken statements and small bits of evidence then shaped a defense on things the SA didn't think important or relevant.

That's a REALLY scary ICA thought process!:sick:

If only I had waited. Sometimes emotion takes over my logic. Ugh!!:banghead:

Eh..You agreed with a post wishing the Anthony's strength. IMO this is valid whether or not this latest is true.

My theory is Jose is going to try and tie River and George together before Caylee went missing. I think he will accuse River of that and helping get rid of Caylee's body.

well...she certainly isn't an innocent angel. I won't even feel sorry for her if Jose does try it.

I did feel sorry for Zanny and Vasco

Now that's a BOMB SHELL If she's unable to convince her own denial loving parents it was some sort of "drowning accident" with some "mistruths" in there for kicks.....

what must the JURY think?:great::great:

I really thought that they would be inclined to believe it was a drowning accident and she simply panicked.

I hope this is a step toward some sort of healing for them....and I will pray they never blame themselves. This was ALL Casey. imo

I wanted G and C to know and accept that Casey was guilty. I've watched them from when this case first came to light-- and back then I was sure they thought she was innocent. The day George took the stand, I knew he knew Casey was guilty. When I watched Cindy break down on the stand, I knew she knew Casey was guilty.
I was hard on them at first. Now I feel sad for them. I also hope they never think this was their fault. Like you said it was all Casey!

bobkealingbob kealing

Agreed. ML needs to clarify what he DID say.“@TrialNotes: @bobkealing Tuchman is a stand-up guy. If he says ML told him that, I believe it.

Gary Tuchman is a great reporter - always fair - so yeah, this is disturbing to me because I don't really believe the A's said this, but I also don't think Gary Tuchman would just make this up out of thin air. GT has actually been talking to the A's thru out most of this trial - in the hallways or elevator, so he wouldn't railroad them like that and that's not his style.

That would be a blood bath of a cross but I don't put anything past the defense.

This is not breaking news. They have known the entire time. This is simply called "acceptance". The 5 stages. They were in denial for a long time.

I hope they really let go. There is nothing they can do for her now. Just let go.

Softail 9 chances out of 10 I agree with your posts. And as usual I agree with this. this post in particular I agree with wholeheartedly.

I wish them the best as they deal with the next stages of grief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak