2011.06.22 - Breaking News Folks! George and Cindy Anthony think Casey is guilty!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bobkealingbob kealing

#CaseyAnthony Anthony's attorney Mark Lippman disputing statement attributed to him his clients believe Casey "is not innocent"

bobkealingbob kealing

#CaseyAnthony Lippman says he will issue statement.

BBM: I can't wait to hear Lippman's "statement" ... do we know when he will be issuing it ?

ETA : I just looked out the window ... no pigs, monkeys or donkeys flying ... just raining ...

There was always a statement out there from the A's that ICA was somehow involved in this, I.e., not completely innocent but not THE perp ... I wonder if it is a spin on this? Conceding a role but not THE role? Sounds more likely.

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Do Innocent and Not Guilty mean the same thing #CaseyAnthony followers? Because you can be found "Not Guilty" and also be "Not Innocent."

So they think she's guilty of killing their grandchild, but don't want her to get the death penalty. On one hand I understand, but otoh I have a hard time coming to terms with that rationale. I suppose 2 deaths is just too much to comprehend, and not having her future death hanging over their head does make sense (in a backwards sort of way)!

MOO

Mel

george stated before he couldn't deal with losing both his girls, i can't imagine being in their shoes. while i can sit here and say if i were in this situation i would disown my child, but in reality could i really do it? i would want them put away but the mother in me wouldn't be able to sit there and watch my child die. would i visit them in jail and supply canteen money? that's a different story.

BBM: I can't wait to hear Lippman's "statement" ... do we know when he will be issuing it ?

He may want to do this pretty quickly before it gets to Baez (which may already be too late)- Can you imagine Casey's demeanor in the morning when she hears that her mother and father think she is guilty?

Let me go out on a limb here and say that I have watched Cindy Anthony for years.

She will never think her Precioussss ICA is guilty of murdering Caylee. The worst she might be thinking is that Caylee accidentally drowned, and if Lippman doesn't come forth and discredit the statement she will fire him.

Standing by, ready to eat my words if necessary.

Why am I remembering CA on TV saying "If Casey did this she must have had help"?

You know what I wish. I wish all the talking heads would stop talking.. We here at WS can figure things out all on our own and much better then them.

So... they decide to "fight back" now - because of River Cruz's accusations?! But not after ICA's/JB's sexual abuse accusations? Maybe it's me, but I think sexual abuse accusations against your own daughter are far worse than (maybe) having an affair. :waitasec:

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-05-24/news/os-casey-anthony-trial-opening-20110523_1_defense-attorney-jose-baez-casey-anthony-duct-tape/2
May 24, 2011|By Anthony Colaross
After court adjourned, George Anthony's attorney, Mark Lippman, issued this statement:
"George and Cindy Anthony are shocked and appalled that the Defense would resort to lies about them in today's opening statement. Baez's idle speculation today certainly are not facts. The only result achieved by the defense in this statement was to further hurt this grieving family."

He may want to do this pretty quickly before it gets to Baez (which may already be too late)- Can you imagine Casey's demeanor in the morning when she hears that her mother and father think she is guilty?

yeah...I can:floorlaugh:

bobkealingbob kealing

#CaseyAnthony Anthony's attorney Mark Lippman disputing statement attributed to him his clients believe Casey "is not innocent"

Thanks...waiting for more information before I posted and I am glad I didn't post now,lol.

Why am I remembering CA on TV saying "If Casey did this she must have had help"?

Exactly ... As in, admitting involvement because you have to concede that but ... Not THE perp.

Lipmann will probably wait till after Cindys testimony to issue the statement. LOL LOL

Snagit1-113.png

Now, waiting to see what Lipman, their attorney has to say...

So they think she's guilty of killing their grandchild, but don't want her to get the death penalty. On one hand I understand, but otoh I have a hard time coming to terms with that rationale. I suppose 2 deaths is just too much to comprehend, and not having her future death hanging over their head does make sense (in a backwards sort of way)!

MOO

Mel

I can understand their anger & repulsion over their beloved Caylee left to ROT & the rest of the VILE scenario no matter who did it including their own daughter.

TrialNotes Trial Notes
by JusTice4Cays713
Gary Tuchman on AC360 just said GA/CA atty told him, "They do not believe she is innocent," but don't want her to get death penalty.

This is very similar to what Lippman said last week on a talk show. It wasn't said as a quote by him, he was on the show and said it himself.

I'm real curious what his statement he is about release will say now.

Let me go out on a limb here and say that I have watched Cindy Anthony for years.

She will never think her Precioussss ICA is guilty of murdering Caylee. The worst she might be thinking is that Caylee accidentally drowned, and if Lippman doesn't come forth and discredit the statement she will fire him.

:rocker::rocker:

BBM: I totally agree ! Cindy will NEVER -- NEVER -- believe ICA is GUILTY ...

I have watched the same Cindy and have a completely different opinion.

During the first year of this case, every single time the media was on her, her desperation was more of defending Casey then attempting to find Caylee. She would seem to get wound up anytime Casey was brought up and she certainly talked more about Casey as a mother than the child who was missing.
I believe all that changed for her when she found out that Casey admitted that Caylee drowned on June 16..
It was no different than Casey admitting to Nanny taking Caylee after 31 days to Cindy. No way in this world would the daughter she knows like the backside of her hand would lie this much, if she hadn't done something so very wrong. Cindy knows that Casey killed Caylee, and I think she knows that she will NEVER know the truth.

If Lippman says this outside of George or Cindy's approval, then by all means he deserves to be fired. Only the 3 of them know what has or has not been said to one another. Lippman has no right to speak on their behalf if he was not given permission to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove