2011.06.22 - Breaking News Folks! George and Cindy Anthony think Casey is guilty!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I too am hung up on semantics. I guess they don't have to say they think she's guilty. Still, they only say that they do not feel she is innocent. Not innocent of what? It sure doesn't mean they think she murdered her baby.

Until there are more definite substantiations of their stance, I'm going to remain sceptical because they are masters at prevarication. And to me, this is simply prevarication, and an attempt to stem the tide of accusation against them. Well, call me cynical as well.

BBM This is THE Question.

Thanks elementary for bringing this forth.

This is not breaking news. They have known the entire time. This is simply called "acceptance". The 5 stages. They were in denial for a long time.

I hope they really let go. There is nothing they can do for her now. Just let go.

They will plead for her life....I hope they are sucessful, for their sake, not Casey's. They still love her.

Ahhhh, Dr. Fessel,

You are sounding like my husband. Only he went one better;
He wonders if this 'new reality' of the Anthonys is based on the fact that Ms. Mistress is about to take the stand. You know, more power in numbers and that kinda thing.
Hubby feels it's the Anthony's way of hoping to soften them around the edges to the public who will soon be hearing about the 'intimate relationship' he had with another woman while supposedly searching for his Granddaughter AND searching for a job.

But...but...we already knew!

Crime and Punishment is saying that Cindy has been told she will be called to the stand tomorrow - Thursday the 23rd regarding her deposition and testimony.

Only when George gets on the stand and stares down the jury as to what a manipulating spiteful *&$#% ICA is, will I believe it. I really really hope he rips her a new one on the stand so we can watch the ultimate meltdown (far more then when CA was on the stand).

Now THAT would be justice for Caylee Marie!

All I can say is - GO GEORGE!!

MOO

Mel

Hmmmm In legal terms, what is the distinction between 'not innocent' and 'guilty?'

I recall reading about this recently but don't recall specifically.

shoot I spun around to check my own butt for flying monkeys!:floorlaugh:

and I've always defended they Anthony's ! I was really hoping once they heard the opening statement that would remove any doubt they had
:floorlaugh::woohoo::great:

If the prosecution has opened George and Cindy's eyes during the trial can I sleep better tonight thinking that perhaps the prosecution has proven guilt to the jury (fingers crossed)

Hmmmm In legal terms, what is the distinction between 'not innocent' and 'guilty?'

I recall reading about this recently but don't recall specifically.
They could be talking about her not watching Caylee when she snuck into the pool.

It's a little... um... interesting that this announcement comes out at the very same time I'm watching new brand new video of Caylee Marie on ABC.

Only when George gets on the stand and stares down the jury as to what a manipulating spiteful *&$#% ICA is, will I believe it. I really really hope he rips her a new one on the stand so we can watch the ultimate meltdown (far more then when CA was on the stand).

Now THAT would be justice for Caylee Marie!

All I can say is - GO GEORGE!!

MOO

Mel

I think they are treading a delicate neutral line, I don't see them helping or hindering either side. They certainly have the goods on ICA but I don't see them retaliating in-kind and aiding ICA's prosecution, only seeking damage control to protect themselves. They are trying to answer honestly yet neutrally and not serve up the goods.

This is not breaking news. They have known the entire time. This is simply called "acceptance". The 5 stages. They were in denial for a long time.

I hope they really let go. There is nothing they can do for her now. Just let go.

I think they have let go, they were truthful in their testimony. I think they feel Casey is guilty of whatever the jury decides, I wouldn't expect them to be more specific than that at this point. At least they won't be like Scott Peterson's parents, setting up a website asking for donations to free their "wrongfully convicted" son.

Why do they come out with this statement now? Is it tied in with River Cruz? Are they letting Jose know they will come out swinging?

I think so...until now they haven't fought back at all, they just accepted everything. If the story JB is trying to sell is a lie (I think it is) they really have no choice, they know what did and didn't happen on that day and have come to realize KC will throw them under the bus to save her own a$$.

I think they have no choice KC has destroyed as much of the family as she can and she needs to be held accountable for once in her life. The rest of the family needs to move on and try and heal.

@VinniePolitan George and Cindy re; #CaseyAnthony..." They do not think she's innocent." A quote from their lawyer via CNN's Gary Tuchman

https://twitter.com/VinniePolitan/status/83719744309559296

:waitasec::waitasec:

RBBM: This is a quote from their lawyer ...

When I hear it out of BOTH Cindy and George's mouth ... AND ... hear them say ICA is GUILTY of murdering their granddaughter ... then and only then, will I believe them.

:cow::cow::cow:

God bless them both, and give them strength to see this through. Watching them taking comfort from each other these past couple of weeks has made me think that they are getting strength from the support and love of their church community, and many others of us who hold them in our thoughts and prayers. How horribly, dreadfully tragic their life has been, and what their daughter has put them through is just beyond words.

Thank you so very much for saying what I could never find words to say. G&C have all of my prayers and compassion at this point. I cannot imagine being in their shoes. Would I have done things differently? Maybe. But who am I to judge as I have never experienced what they have gone through.

Crime and Punishment is saying that Cindy has been told she will be called to the stand tomorrow - Thursday the 23rd regarding her deposition and testimony.

They will be going for dirt on George I bet.

I think their attorney's comment says it all. They know she killed her daughter, they just don't want her to get the needle.

bobkealingbob kealing

#CaseyAnthony Lippman says he will issue statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove