2011.06.22 - Breaking News Folks! George and Cindy Anthony think Casey is guilty!!!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the best way to send the message out to the masses that they WILL NOT be made the scapegoats in this mess. I am sad it took them this long to give Caylee the proper respect that she deserves. I think with this attitude, it will seal ICA's fate with a guilty verdict to spend LWOP in jail.....they will now be free to fight, at least, for her life. They can't have both and come out looking sane in all this. They can't be part of the machine that is taking the blame AND plead to spare her life. They have to do this!! I hope now Cindy regrets ever cleaning that car and saying that pizza was really rotting in that car. If they can accept Casey's guilt they can can move on from this mess.

Cindy believed her daughter was innocent until about 8 weeks ago. Despite what everyone claimed, I don't believe and never have believed CA knew or even suspected Caylee's dead body was in that car when she tried to clean it and was claiming pizza instead of decomp. Up until the lawyer chat CA believed the Nanny story.

So eight weeks before the trial GA and CA get to learn their daughter has known all along that Caylee was dead and she had just been stringing them along? Can you even imagine how that felt?

After three years of believing her, now Baez tells the drowning story? And now people doubt the A's knew immediately that she was guilty. Of course they did - look at them in court - they are in ruins.

One thing is for sure - ICA is completely devoid of feelings or she hated her family so much she set out to destroy them. I think she just doesn't care as long as she saves her own skin.

How would anyone believe her if she did tell the truth? I know I wouldn't.

I should have qualified my statement by saying this is the story she would use to avoid murder 1, not that it would be true or that I thought that is what actually took place.

I just had a thought! You remember the other day when Cindy said to ICA when leaving the witness box "I Love you" I think CA again one last time tried to reach out to her. ICA closed the door again. CA was hedging before this even when testifying for the State. GA I don't think every believed anything but stated so for CA sake and their marriage. He was trying to hold together the family best he could. CA was a nut case back then. We all know that!

So before trial CA tries to meet with ICA, ICA slams that door again.

CA on the stand while a witness to the state hedged on her testimony in my opinion.

CA said "I love you" leaving the stand

CA was still reaching out for her daughter again and the door Slams harder

I think CA was only 50 % ready to tell the truth, and now reality hit her. No more "I love you on the stand"

My hope anyway. LOL

I understand what you're saying - that they were shocked and appalled by the sexual allegations. But someone asked why they would come out now with the 'not inncocent' statement and speculated it may have been due to River Cruz's recent accusations. I'm just saying that it seems to me that the straw that broke the camel's back and turned the tide for them, so to speak, would be the sexual allegations rather than accusations of an affair that may or may not have happened.

And now I've gone and confused myself. :D

Re the why now?: The affair allegations have been out there for how long now? And the A's had to have known RC's testimony was coming in since she's been on the DT witness list for a while. ( but as KH).

I'd be more inclined to think that RC testifying was the proverbial straw if the statement was to be heard by the jury, but it's not.
This seems to be purely for the public....IF it's true.

My personal opinion is that they reached a somewhat wobbly 'acceptance' stage when they heard the DT theory that ICA knew Caylee was dead from June 16th....and that she put them through pure he77 for 3 solid years for her own self preservation.
The abuse and conspiracy allegations against them is likely what made them see CLEARLY for the first time just how far ICA is willing to go to cover her own butt.... and that she really is a spiteful bit*h.

IMO, CA and GA's actions over the last 3 yrs are a true representation of 'ugly coping' in a time of intense trauma.
I do wonder though, if the jury seeing CA and GA united in the courtroom over the last few weeks will bolster the DT statement about secret keeping and covering up as a way of life for the A's when RC takes the stand.

JMO

Oops...it looks like they've removed the article.:waitasec:

Awe man...I had the article pulled up, pressed the back button on the wrong tab and when I pressed the forward button to go back to the article, I got this message...Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.

And I didn't even get to read it! LOL

Good thing my kid wouldn't go to bed and I still had it open huh? :seeya:

(They just changed the link, it is below.)

But Lippman later released a statement that relayed his unhappiness with Tuchman’s report.

In the statement, Lippman also said:

“The Anthony family maintains that they simply want justice in this case.
The Anthony family maintains they do NOT under any circumstance support any theory that the defense has put forward regarding George Anthony’s actions.
The Anthony family maintains that while they want both the State and Defense to do their jobs respectively, they do not under any circumstance wish to see that the State achieves the ultimate sanction that the State of Florida is looking for, which is the death penalty.
The Anthony family maintains they want the truth about what has happened to their Grand Daughter.”

Tuchman reported that Lippman said his clients want justice done, they want the truth to come out and they “do not believe she [Casey] is innocent. … They love her, they support her and they do not want her to get the death penalty,” Tuchman reported Lippman saying.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ge-and-cindy-believe-casey-isnt-innocent.html

Oops...it looks like they've removed the article.:waitasec:

Awe man...I had the article pulled up, pressed the back button on the wrong tab and when I pressed the forward button to go back to the article, I got this message...Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.

And I didn't even get to read it! LOL

Is this the one?

http://tinyurl.com/6x8du35

Anthony attorney statement:

In the statement, Lippman also said: “The Anthony family maintains that they simply want justice in this case. The Anthony family maintains they do NOT under any circumstance support any theory that the defense has put forward regarding George Anthony’s actions. The Anthony family maintains that while they want both the State and Defense to do their jobs respectively, they do not under any circumstance wish to see that the State achieves the ultimate sanction that the State of Florida is looking for, which is the death penalty. The Anthony family maintains they want the truth about what has happened to their Grand Daughter.”

Well I'm confused :crosseyed:

I have been saying that all along. I just got done arguing with someone who stated to me that the A's are nothing more than grieving grandparents.....OK! Believe what you want, but I along with many others have followed this case since day one and have read the thousands of documents and have seen the spiral of lies from the entire family. I think the only reason the A's made this 11th hour statement is because they have finally realized that ICA has thrown the whole family under the bus and that this is the only way they can get out from under it......JMO

:gthanks:

****Oh and by the way, the end of the Universal Hallway actually leads to MY OFFICE!! Really! that is the truth, when ICA brought OCSO to show them where her office was she literally stopped in front of my office; I work as a Paramedic at Universal Studios here in Orlando. She saw that the door to my office was closed and then admitted that she didn't work here.........:seeya:

Wow, SM, close call!! What if you had been in your office with the door open? I can just here it now..."Oh, Juliette, thank God you're here....have you seen Zanny?"

Anthony attorney statement:

In the statement, Lippman also said: “The Anthony family maintains that they simply want justice in this case. The Anthony family maintains they do NOT under any circumstance support any theory that the defense has put forward regarding George Anthony’s actions. The Anthony family maintains that while they want both the State and Defense to do their jobs respectively, they do not under any circumstance wish to see that the State achieves the ultimate sanction that the State of Florida is looking for, which is the death penalty. The Anthony family maintains they want the truth about what has happened to their Grand Daughter.”

I think that clears everything up quite nicely.

bob keating via Twitter: #CaseyAnthony Lippman has just released statement. Neither confirms nor denies "Casey is not innocent" quote attributed to him on @CNN.

Well what the hey does that even mean. He might have said it...he might not have said it???? Of all times for a lawyer to not know an answer. Good Lord.

I wonder if the reason he's treading carefully is because of JB saying that the A's had thrown ICA under the bus in his OS. (never quite understood that since they have looked like fools for three years defending her publicly)

So if they do suddenly come out and say they think ICA's not innocent, or flat-out that they think she's guilty, JB could use it against them to 'prove' his point.
Ie : CA on the stand tomorrow, and JB asks 'Isn't it true that you authorized your atty to release a statement saying that you believe your daughter to not be innocent of this crime?"

With the interview from Tracy coming out ,we are reminded that GA pushed ICA to tell him where Caylee was. She overheard an argument, GA's friend heard it .When TM was there GA asked ICA to circle on a map where Caylee was.
Then we have all the LE interviews with GA.

He never had rose colored glasses on,IMO.

I am just now reading through this thread, so apologies if this has already been addressed. Speaking of Tracy, Diane Dimond was on Nancy Grace and she interviewed Tracy who spent 9 days in the house with KC. She reported that KC always spoke of Caylee in the past tense-always. I wondered why didn't Nancy ask the logical follow up question which would directly address the defense position that George was all up in this mess, and that is,"What about George? Did George always speak of Caylee in the past tense as well?" But the question was never asked.

george stated before he couldn't deal with losing both his girls, i can't imagine being in their shoes. while i can sit here and say if i were in this situation i would disown my child, but in reality could i really do it? i would want them put away but the mother in me wouldn't be able to sit there and watch my child die. would i visit them in jail and supply canteen money? that's a different story.

I had this discussion with my son last year before he died of a heart attack in July. I told him if he ever did something to one of his kids, I'd turn him in in a newyorkminute. He said to me "Well I hope you would cuz I'd deserve it!" He wasn't the type to even think of doing something like KC, we were just having a discussion around one of CA's stints on TV. So, while yes, I'd turn him in, and tell the truth to get justice, I have to say I would also visit him and send canteen money. I could never find fault with CA/GA for doing those things.

I am just now reading through this thread, so apologies if this has already been addressed. Speaking of Tracy, Diane Dimond was on Nancy Grace and she interviewed Tracy who spent 9 days in the house with KC. She reported that KC always spoke of Caylee in the past tense-always. I wondered why didn't Nancy ask the logical follow up question which would directly address the defense position that George was all up in this mess, and that is,"What about George? Did George always speak of Caylee in the past tense as well?" But the question was never asked.

I wondered why we never heard this in Tracey's interview with LE. Or the thing about the tattoo. In fact, TM told police that she wold practically have to beat Caylee's name out of KC, that KC would change the subject immediately if she brought Caylee up.
Unless TM told LE this stuff off the record, which would mean YM and crew were completely remiss in not getting it captured on tape.

I have to admit I'm pretty amazed....I thought they believed it was accident and one of which would not support a manslaughter sentence. I feel so sorry for them.

Why am I remembering CA on TV saying "If Casey did this she must have had help"?

Of course she had help! She had Zanny, Gloria, Samantha, Victor, Zachary and Juliette.:crazy:

Seriously though, I would think if she did have help she would have already thrown that name out there. She's already tried to throw so many others under the bus. (This must be the "mother of all buses" for so many to be under it.)

I wondered why we never heard this in Tracey's interview with LE. Or the thing about the tattoo. In fact, TM told police that she wold practically have to beat Caylee's name out of KC, that KC would change the subject immediately if she brought Caylee up.
Unless TM told LE this stuff off the record, which would mean YM and crew were completely remiss in not getting it captured on tape.

Y'know, I read or heard "somewhere" that Tracy wasn't interviewed. I certainly don't know whether she was or not, though I find it odd if she wasn't, and I cannot trust my own memory that far back. If you saw the brief interview NG did with Ms. Dimond, then you heard how if someone spoke of how cute Caylee's photos were, then KC would come along with photos of her (KC) and mention how cute they were. Weird, being jealous of your own kid...or any kid 20 years younger than yourself. Anyway, I cannot wait to read this interview, I hope it delivers.

Of course she had help! She had Zanny, Gloria, Samantha, Victor, Zachary and Juliette.:crazy:

Seriously though, I would think if she did have help she would have already thrown that name out there. She's already tried to throw so many others under the bus. (This must be the "mother of all buses" for so many to be under it.)

It is sad when I think "Wait a minute, I do not know that imaginary person!"

It is equally sad when I think "Wait a minute, Zachary didn't help her, he was just a kid!"

Imaginary people here, IMAGINARY! :banghead:

I agree, if there was anyway to get her out of jail she would have used it 3 years ago. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila