2011.06.22 - Breaking News Folks! George and Cindy Anthony think Casey is guilty!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read on twitter that Mark Lippman, Anthony family attorney, will hold press conference after court today.

I wonder if he is going to take back that the Anthony's don't believe Casey? :no:

I guess my "how could she not" comment stems from me watching her on the stand, full of grief, falling apart. I'd like to think that part of that grief is from her role in all this. But..as you said, she may be playing by a whole different set a rules.

I am nothing, if not an idealist. :)

Again, only in my opinion, but the grief is for herself, not Caylee. She has no grief in her role in this, only anger that she is made to sit and listen to what she did, and that no one understands her. She only breaks down when she's angry (watch her forehead wrinkle) for something happening to her at the moment or some imagined injustice she currently feels. I wish she did have grief for what she did, but IMHO, she doesn't, and won't ever.

ps-keep being an idealist, we need you guys around :)

This is such an honest and decent post. Thank you. The unrelenting, cold hearted attacts against these people, who are grieving victims, is chilling.
It seems some believe in the perfection of their own circumstances and actions despite the fact they are not the ones living with the Anthony's loss.

What happened to a society where people try to follow a few golden rules given to us in an effort to live in a better world ?
Here's 2 as a reminder
1) Judge not
2) Remove the log from YOUR OWN eye before pointing out the splinter in anothers
Let's just let KC out of jail then and not bother with a trial.

An argument can be made for it, based upon your own criteria.

I judge people. I want to know who I'm dealing with. I judge situations. I judge whether or not the man across the street is looking too long at my child, and I judge whether or not victimising others who are suffering is ethical.

Bat phones
dog's toothbrush comment
several items turned over to the defense for DNA ,that should have been turned over to the State when they requested it
Picture of another little girl at a mall playground that they were pretending might be Caylee
DC looking in a location very close to where Caylee was found
Very nasty remarks about Tim Miller and to Tim Miller
The Caylee Foundation that took money from hard working people
Throwing Amy Huizinga under the bus after she was so helpful to Cindy
The nasty depos with Morgan including insulting Zeneida Gonzalez

anything else ,folks? I'm sure there's a lot more. The A's wanted to crucify Jesse Grund. They destroyed a memorial the public had set up for Caylee.

I don't care how much they were grieving (and I have lost a child,so I get it) it just doesn't excuse the last 3 years of their BS. JMO

This is such an honest and decent post. Thank you. The unrelenting, cold hearted attacts against these people, who are grieving victims, is chilling.
It seems some believe in the perfection of their own circumstances and actions despite the fact they are not the ones living with the Anthony's loss.

What happened to a society where people try to follow a few golden rules given to us in an effort to live in a better world ?
Here's 2 as a reminder
1) Judge not
2) Remove the log from YOUR OWN eye before pointing out the splinter in anothers

There is nothing wrong with judging peoples' behavior, that's part of how you get through life. Those rules would not make for a better world, just more victims.

I have a gut feeling that the A's are going to either fire their attorney or make him retract his statement publicly tonight, I just know that CA will never accept that ICA killed Caylee.

:rocker: I totally agree !

CA will NEVER EVER accept the fact that ICA murdered her granddaughter.

Bat phones
dog's toothbrush comment
several items turned over to the defense for DNA ,that should have been turned over to the State when they requested it
Picture of another little girl at a mall playground that they were pretending might be Caylee

anything else ,folks? I'm sure there's a lot more. The A's wanted to crucify Jesse Grund. They destroyed a memorial the public had set up for Caylee.

I don't care how much they were grieving (and I have lost a child,so I get it) it just doesn't excuse the last 3 years of their BS. JMO

I have zero sympathy for the Anthonys. They have done nothing but victimize people and claim they are grieving, but I've never seen it. I've seen anger and rage from them.

I really think they have known all along she did something with Caylee, they just never wanted to admit it and especially not in public. They felt she was capable of it I am sure. I feel bad for them that they lost their grand child - I cannot even begin to imagine that pain. I took issue with them at how they treated folks that were looking for Caylee, hundreds of volunteers and they continued to bash them unless they were looking for "a live Caylee". They are not my favorite people, but having grand children myself I can only imagine how hard it had to be.

Bat phones
dog's toothbrush comment

:rocker::rocker: Well Said !!!

Bat phones
dog's toothbrush comment

May I add to your lovely list?
Cindy telling Casey's friends and fiancees that Casey is a thief and a sociopath.
Cindy telling people that Casey is an unfit mother.
Cindy threatening to remove Caylee from Casey's custody.
THEN, doing a complete 360 on the witness stand!

May I add to your lovely list?
Cindy telling Casey's friends and fiancees that Casey is a thief and a sociopath.
Cindy telling people that Casey is an unfit mother.
Cindy threatening to remove Caylee from Casey's custody.
THEN, doing a complete 360 on the witness stand!

Some things just defy logic, I agree. Humans are at the top of the list.

NOTE***WESH2 news will hold a press conference after today's hearing regarding Statement that was made by attorney Mark Lippman.

Attorney for Casey's parents: I never said they thought she was guilty
'I only said they have no idea what happened,' attorney Mark Lippman fired back today.
June 23, 2011
"Snip" By Walter Pacheco, Orlando Sentinel
Attorney for Casey's parents: I never said they thought she was guilty
Video at link:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ony-george-cindy-cnn-20110623,0,5163305.story

Here's 2 as a reminder
1) Judge not

It may be as simple as ,those of us who have followed this case and all it's documentation (not media hype) are privy to just how far CA and GA went to cover up for their daughter. They were absolutely horrid to some of the world's nicest people.Tim Miller is a hero and they wanted to destroy him because he was organizing searches to look for Caylee's body,not a live Caylee.
They have gone to exhaustive lengths to lie,mislead and cover up the truth.
If you aren't aware of all their actions,you may not see them as we do.

I'm sure those who the Anthonys have accused will understand what they were going through and forgive them.

Many people used Caylee's death as an excuse for tormenting the grandparents or as a way to grab their 15 minutes of fame. I can't see where the A's owe any of those people an apology. People intentionally stuck their own noses in where they didn't belong and then cried foul when their noses were cut off. People push and poke the A's non-stop, and then act offended when the A's get defensive. Go figure.

As for Tim Miller, I recall him saying he and Cindy had worked things out and are now on good terms. If that's good enough for Tim, it's good enough for me.

Bat phones
dog's toothbrush comment

Don't forget the $30,000 boat the A's bought with the money from the Caylee Anthony Foundation.

The cruise to the Caribbean and their response to the media after getting off the ship "The vacation was from you guys":banghead:

The diamond earrings and tattoos bought with the "Foundations" donations.

Calling all of the searchers(myself included) scum, because we were looking for a dead child!

Dinner and a 3-day stay at the Ritz-Carlton on the same day Caylee's body was found, I would have been so sick to my stomach I probably wouldn't have eaten for weeks.......:loser:

You can not go through life without using judgment. I have had to cut many, many people out of my life based on my better judgment. I refuse to be a victim of other people and I know, through my own judgment, who I need in my life and who I do not need in my life.

As for George and Cindy Anthony... they have a list of victims of their own that they are going to have to make good for. They do not owe me anything and I can only hope that one by one they apologize to all their victims.

Again, Cindy and George chose to be Casey's victim. Maybe not at first, but surely as time went on and they continued to allow her to rob them blind, to lie to them without consequence, and to abuse them... yes, Casey abused her own parents. Verbally and mentally. They chose to allow it to continue.

Another thing, Cindy and George Anthony are not special. They are not unique. They are not the first grandparents to have their precious grandchild murdered by their own child. They are far from the first and far from the last. The difference between George and Cindy Anthony and the thousands of other grandparents who suffer the same loss in the same exact way... have not... and would never... act in the manner that the Anthony's have acted these past few years.

I am a firm believer in personal responsibility. The Anthony's have to take responsibility for their actions and their words. As vile as they are... they have to accept that they contributed to a good amount of victims in this case when it didn't need to be that way. They, along with their daughter, have left a trail of victims in their path. Victims that they owe an apology to.

Just a thought:

Those of you who are filled with anger, disgust, hate and whatever else over what the Anthony's have done...

Who is your raised blood pressure and seething anger hurting? It's certainly not hurting the Anthony's. They don't even know you exist. It's hurting you. Take care of yourselves.

Many people used Caylee's death as an excuse for tormenting the grandparents or as a way to grab their 15 minutes of fame. I can't see where the A's owe any of those people an apology. People intentionally stuck their own noses in where they didn't belong and then cried foul when their noses were cut off. People push and poke the A's non-stop, and then act offended when the A's get defensive. Go figure.

As for Tim Miller, I recall him saying he and Cindy had worked things out and are now on good terms. If that's good enough for Tim, it's good enough for me.

So Jesse Grund, Rev. Grund, Amy, Tony, Ricardo, Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, Roy Kronk, some poor woman named Tia Torres that just happened to live in the same neighborhood as them, and I can probably think of many many more... do not deserve an apology? They didn't put themselves into this mess willingly?

It may be as simple as ,those of us who have followed this case and all it's documentation (not media hype) are privy to just how far CA and GA went to cover up for their daughter. They were absolutely horrid to some of the world's nicest people.Tim Miller is a hero and they wanted to destroy him because he was organizing searches to look for Caylee's body,not a live Caylee.
They have gone to exhaustive lengths to lie,mislead and cover up the truth.
If you aren't aware of all their actions,you may not see them as we do.

ty ty ty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member