2011.06.22 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-five)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks,

That leads me to another question.

Not that I dont appreciate your answer.:innocent:

I just was questioning that same ME conclusion as to why she didnt write on the death certificate that the cause of death was affixation if that is what she has concluded?

Because that is NOT what she concluded.

DS is also in heels. During a morning camera shot of KC she was pumping her chair down about 4 clicks so she does lower it. When KC is reading something from a book (with a number of pages) she has to place it in her lap because she is too low to read it from the table. She never did this during her hearings and she is quite a bit lower than she appears during her hearing pictures. Defense's intent is to make her appear more childlike. JB mentions her as a child in his opening statement. He said "this child". jmo

I think she lowers her chair to obscure herself from the jury. She is half hidden by the laptops and monitors.

When she lowers her head to whisper behind her hand she is even less visible.

When she attempts her tear fests, she moves more sideways, not to be closer to DS but to ensure the jury has a less restricted view of her.

All IMHO

Good Morning All. Short Day today.. Lets remember why we put ourselves through the stress of this trial...

Justice for this sweet face <3
caylee66.jpg

Thank you for the reminder. What a sweet, beautiful face. <3

Right, I was just saying it is available in a shot for women also and that men are not the only ones who give themselves testosterone shots that it is used for other reason other than to buff one up.

Guess we'll never know who it belong too.

Oh, I know you were. I was just "bolstering" your testimony, lol.

I guess they should have had that world renowned "touch DNA" expert to find out who it belonged to since it seems to have become important to the defense.

A question since I haven't followed along from the beginning and haven't had time to read through everything, who made and who sold the shirt Caylee was wearing, the one that CA said she'd never seen before?

Hello all! Been lurking since Jonbenet Ramsey and thought it was high time I joined; just can't sit back and watch this biblical disaster while remaining quiet!

Hello all! Been lurking since Jonbenet Ramsey and thought it was high time I joined; just can't sit back and watch this biblical disaster while remaining quiet!

BOUT TIME YOU post!!! Welcome!

Nice to meet you and thanks for posting !

:hi:
:welcome:

Right, I was just saying it is available in a shot for women also and that men are not the only ones who give themselves testosterone shots that it is used for other reason other than to buff one up.

Guess we'll never know who it belong too.

Women inject testosterone for weight loss. It burns fat and increases muscle. It also gives women a feeling of euphoria and power.. Can have side effects of rage.

Hormone treatment used to be approved in weight loss... however, due to abuse its hard to get now. Albeit not impossible. If you know anyone that knows someone that knows a pharmacist, you too can have your bottle of testosterone or HCG. I won't give any instructions on use... :fence:

Thank you for the reminder. What a sweet, beautiful face. <3

Darling baby. Isn't this the outfit GA described her wearing the last time he saw her? Denim skirt and pink shirt?

Who filed Dominic Casey's depo? State or Defense. Thanks in advance.

Does KC realize that Jose has not done his work? He did not give his expert witnesses all the information they needed... he did not ask they to write reports... he did not maintain contact with them... he did not investigate that computer disc. I am very worried that this trial will be halted and have to start again with another attorney. How could Jose NOT investigate what KC was doing - every minute/hour on June 16th? That is grossly negligent if he is not aware of her instant messaging, texting, video renting, etc. Grossly negligent!

Did anyone happen to catch LKB on Joy Behar's show last nite? I normally change the channel when I see Linda because I'm really disgusted with her whole shpiel but I stayed to watch because Joy's other guests were Marcia Clarke and that cute guy Ryan, who is a reporter for CNN.

Anywho, I was appalled that Linda actually stated that even if Jose made INTENTIONAL mistakes during the course of this trial that basically any and all evidence he tries to introduce should be allowed because it is a death penalty case. That just pizzed me off to no end. So Baez et al should be allowed to do whatever they want and play a slimy game and it should all be glossed over and allowed because it is unfair to Casey? Puleeze.

I was so glad Marcia Clark came back at her and said that Judge Perry has his rules, they are necessary and they need to be followed. Period. The End.

I think she lowers her chair to obscure herself from the jury. She is half hidden by the laptops and monitors.

When she lowers her head to whisper behind her hand she is even less visible.

When she attempts her tear fests, she moves more sideways, not to be closer to DS but to ensure the jury has a less restricted view of her.

All IMHO

One of our posters mentioned prior to the trial they thought because CM mentioned in the Frye Hearing that KC was a "child" that there would be an attempt to make her look more childlike at the trial. Outside of putting her in a "Spongebob" t-shirt I think they have accomplished that goal. jmo

I don't think it was a good idea for JB to introduce the Gatorade bottle since it really brings up more questions that do not help inject reasonable doubt, I think that it looks even more suspicious for ICA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel